my 18" e30

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
which breyton do you mean?

breyton's emblem - eurocarmotorsports (ask calvin tan)
breyton's frt bumper - original copy (local made brother...ha.ha.)

hi zoggee!!....

this car ain't go fast lar......
for the people to see the rims & the looks must go slow one!
hehehehe........

dear hkh 88,

my front skirt - locally made.original copy @ fibre shop
my side skirt - original mtech (bought from kedai potong)
my rear skirt - original mtech (bought from kedai potong)

.....may that answer ur ques bro!

wow!! kind people you are, drive slow to show people your nice ride, not like some people drive so fast so stingy don't let people see their car only hear the noise..... hehehe

your ride can go motor show la dude.... very nice rims you have...

:) nice e30 dude!!! so do you frequent the city a lot?? i'm there almost every other week staying in Hyatt.always chill down at Shenny's or Upperstar..

thanx all....

hi supergripen!i do have a joyride tru d city sometimes.but that's not as often as everyweek.just to let people who saw me before wondering where am i at and waiting for time when will i be out again...ha.ha.ha...hey!i know that's a very cool place to go temberang one.ha.ha.se you around brother...

Originally posted by jojo@Jan 4 2006, 08:11 AM
thanx all....

hi supergripen!i do have a joyride tru d city sometimes.but that's not as often as everyweek.just to let people who saw me before wondering where am i at and waiting for time when will i be out again...ha.ha.ha...hey!i know that's a very cool place to go temberang one.ha.ha.se you around brother...
:) no la..not only to temberang but also to pick up chicks.. :nyehehe:

wicked car dudee.... sometimes if i think back... i shouldn't have sold my E30...

Cool car dude...

Mind me asking...but where did you get your Breyton kit??

I used to live in sabah too a long time ago...was in sandakan,grew up there.as far as i remember,there weren't any e30s in sandakan.how bout KK now?many e30s flying around there?

Cheers.

i've answer that buddy!see my previous reply on the kit.....
in kk there r quite plenty of e30 around.....but very rare doing the mod as the stuffs r really hard to get here....

wahhh....jojo bro.
didnt knw ur e30 was this wicked!
thts one slick e30 bro!
and u said tht ur e30 is stock??? :rolleyes:

hav u installed the tailpipe yet? ;)

rgds,
-brad-

ha.ha.ha.thnx brad!
the tailpipe i'd sell it out to a friend laa...he kept begging me for that since i bought it...no mind laa...mine still ok to me la at the moment..
hey bro!i might b going to kl this 19th....im gonna look 4 u there ya....see you!

Top Bottom