Muapo Mari

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
QD250;279129 said:
ya lor..... but 1, 2 & 3 oso never come.....

how lor.....

QD dont kacau them lah , they r in their other league (premier league) mah, we r in malaysia league lor.

QD250;279128 said:
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHoooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

a gal ask already........ heheheheheh...... veli de good, de question.....

COMMITTEE??

tt on me la Divinegal......

:rock: :rock: :rock:

QD, belanja me oso ok.

DivIneGAL;279107 said:
DAVID YONG & BLACK E90 How come the club members have to separate into all different cars have different gatherings? That means people who drives E9x cannot get to meet up with the E60 and others? I thought we all meet up together and we are one family??
Is this how the club goes around? I have read the forum and the thread about gathering for E60's or 6series... Why can't everyone get together? We can get to know about other UDM that we might get one.. in the future.

Nice going gal! You took the words out of many members!

Hey, syiok syiok hentam people, you forgot to welcome EricE90 in this NEWBIE Thread! It's ok, you can do it tonite!!!!!

cppeng;279196 said:
QD, belanja me oso ok.

eh i tot u r buying us 8 glasses of ice blended milo yeeeeeeeehhhhaaaaaaaaa

there ericE90 i told u wat how fun tis club is................ so see u tonite yeah ..........i bet u were also from MUOR high school ??????????

Welkum, welkum, another Kota Kemuning kaki...:rock:

Thanks guys n gal for your warm welcome, i will make it for the tonite TT @ BRF. 1 thing i confuse why there r different TT for different model? I tot BMWCM only 1 club or there r many sect in the club hmmmm very confuse one. But i prefer to mix with all kind of model members n forumers that wat i call bmwcm right?

u r definitely rite eric.................wish we cld have more people like u dude kan org MUOR heheheh

RM300 only lor RM150 for yearly subscription and RM150 one off cheers

EricE90;279226 said:
Thanks guys n gal for your warm welcome, i will make it for the tonite TT @ BRF. 1 thing i confuse why there r different TT for different model? I tot BMWCM only 1 club or there r many sect in the club hmmmm very confuse one. But i prefer to mix with all kind of model members n forumers that wat i call bmwcm right?

Bro u r right, although u r damn rich but u r not the lansi type kudos 2 u lah.

so wat is RM300 lor to a person like u who drives E90..............kudos to u for choosing to be an OFFICIAL MEMBER cheers

Yalar...came back from UK with a E32 in 1994....drives a BMW until now a E90! Betul betul BMW addict!

tats the true spirit of bmw guy lor meanguy sumore tonite straight away come for TT trus mahu jadi OFFICIAL MEMBER

Welcome bro eric to the club. To David Yong It is only the matter you want or dont want that all. Dont give resson cari makan thats all crap la bro.

Bailey;279253 said:
so wat is RM300 lor to a person like u who drives E90..............kudos to u for choosing to be an OFFICIAL MEMBER cheers

bro, he is rich but very d kedekut wannnnnnnnnnnnnn.

meanguy;279204 said:
Nice going gal! You took the words out of many members!

Hey, syiok syiok hentam people, you forgot to welcome EricE90 in this NEWBIE Thread! It's ok, you can do it tonite!!!!!
WEii.. meanguy... you are really mean!! Definitely I know that I am supposed to welcome him, but then I know I am confirmed coming to the TT tonight ma. I wanna be special and so I want to welcome him diefferently from you all. I want to personally welcome him, cannot meh?? Right Eric E90??

meanguy;279240 said:
Hello, I thot i told you oredi!!!!! Pura-pura...want discount izzit?
Ha.... why are you bullying the newbie ar.. meanguy?? Don't worry Eric.. I wil be on your side :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom