Motorrad newbie

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

estacado

Club Guest
Hi everyone!I'm a new fan of motorrad & am glad there's a section for newbies like me on BMWCM to find out more before committing myself to one. Yet to own a bike or rode one since i took my L :biggrin:Gotta go back to basics again before actually getting my hands on one of this lovely beast. I love the K1300R & R1200GS :love:May I suggest that as the motorrad section grows with time, can we have a separate section detailing the specs of the different models from a rider's POV. Something like a review from an owner or person who tested the bikes? It helps ppl like me to understand things easier from a lame man's term.thanks!cheers,eddie.laucc

estacado;405561 said:
Hi everyone!

I'm a new fan of motorrad & am glad there's a section for newbies like me on BMWCM to find out more before committing myself to one. Yet to own a bike or rode one since i took my L :biggrin:
Gotta go back to basics again before actually getting my hands on one of this lovely beast. I love the K1300R & R1200GS :love:

May I suggest that as the motorrad section grows with time, can we have a separate section detailing the specs of the different models from a rider's POV. Something like a review from an owner or person who tested the bikes? It helps ppl like me to understand things easier from a lame man's term.

thanks!

cheers,
eddie.laucc

A warm welcome to you... and a good suggestion too. Would appreciate having you introduce your goodself in our 'Newbie' section of the forum. Do enjoy your say with us in the forum...

BlackCat

BlackCat;405573 said:
A warm welcome to you... and a good suggestion too. Would appreciate having you introduce your goodself in our 'Newbie' section of the forum. Do enjoy your say with us in the forum...

BlackCat

i did, the day i joined BMWCM :)

estacado;405561 said:
Hi everyone!

Something like a review from an owner or person who tested the bikes? It helps ppl like me to understand things easier from a lame man's term.

thanks!

cheers,
eddie.laucc

dude ,
welcome to BMWCM .
anyway , i believe what you meant to say is "from a lay man's term"

cheers !

yes that what the intention but my fingers was thinking of something else.
thanks for the correction :top:

megatniza;405638 said:
dude ,
welcome to BMWCM .
anyway , i believe what you meant to say is "from a lay man's term"

cheers !

Welcome 'estacado'...

ps. you'll get noticed more having your intro here...

Top Bottom