Modifications for 1 Series

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

LYS

Club Guest
Hi Folks,I was wondering if anyone knows of any place where I can do some bodykit mods to the 1 series. Been searching hi and low for a while now to no avail and the only option now seems to go for custom kits which would most likely cost a bomb! Would really appreciate if anyone has any info on this. The bodykits that have really got my attention as follows:http://www.bmw-e81.com/photo.php?id=531http://www.bmw-e81.com/photo.php?id=530Thanks in advance!

Hi LYS welcome to the forum!!!!! Anyway what ride you are in? 118i 120i?? With Msport package?

Hi Pgbimmer,

Thks for the welcome. I've been around for a while but just lurking. Driving a 118i (2006, Quartz Blue) which was bought second hand and now the temptation to do up the car is really getting to me. Hence, hoping to get some tips on where I can get mine done. Wld appreciate any info. :)

The front spliters well i hv to say its DAMN EXPENSIVE i got mine for abt RM2,650 per pair but its CF and ori which fits very nicely to the Msport front!

2,650 for the front splitters is indeed pretty costly. Nonetheless, I guess the satisfaction of seeing it nicely fitted on the car justifies the price. :) I suppose yours was probably flown in / imported from elsewhere for it seems that the local market hardly has any kits for the 1 series. Mind sharing the contacts with me or does anyone know of any reasonable place to do custom kits?

Nope i ordered from AB pg and that price inclusive of installation u can find quite a number of 1series upgrades at AB now! But of course the price will be high. U can also order the bluetooth intergration for yr 118i also!

I really love the back part of it, is this the kit for the 130i?

What is a front splitter? the lower part of the "bumper" is it? How about the back part...always loved how it looked on a 130i.

i think the new 120i back part is the same as the 130i. Msport kit i think.
very nice.

i kinda like the 1 series coupe M-sport front bumper...if there's around, will consider getting it..and chucking out the current M-sport 17" rim for 18"

For your eye:

BMWTreffenPeineMAi08091.jpg

:top: :top:

bmw7833;343469 said:
For your eye:

hmmm... i think the rear spoiler doesnt look right. Doesn not flow with the form of the car. No harmony. Tarak ying & yang. Hmmm...:rolleyes:
But the front lip looks nice..garang :rolleyes:

LYS;331318 said:
Hi Folks,

I was wondering if anyone knows of any place where I can do some bodykit mods to the 1 series. Been searching hi and low for a while now to no avail and the only option now seems to go for custom kits which would most likely cost a bomb! Would really appreciate if anyone has any info on this.

The bodykits that have really got my attention as follows:

http://www.bmw-e81.com/photo.php?id=531
http://www.bmw-e81.com/photo.php?id=530

Thanks in advance!

Go to bumifiber as they offer custom bodykit design plus their workmanship is superb! Next is to get a nice 19" or 20" rims

When I first saw the 1 I was disappointed for a moment as it look like a mini wagon. But when the 135 coupe is released, its a whole new world

bmw135ips3whitean7.jpg

bmw135i.jpg

i'm waiting for the delivery of my aerodynamic body kit. how it looks like? same like the one shown in this thread. everything cost about 7 grands, inc spotlights.

hopefully it arrives in early dec.

bmw7833;343469 said:
For your eye:

I think I wanna cry looking at this :eek::eek: It all looks so wrong, even the rims. It's killing me! Wrecking a beauty car that is awesome on it's own :p

im thinkin of going custom, any ideas how much they'd cost? I think theyre gonna be cheaper than the ones by MSport or BMW Performance.

Ingress Auto quoted me RM10k for the BMW Performance full bodykit set. 1er 5 door. A carbon fiber wing sets you back an additional RM5k.

Go to the BMW international website and click under the BMW Performance link. Check out the steering wheel. Ingress quoted RM8k. bloody fantastic.

Top Bottom