Modick Diagnose

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

silver05

Club Guest
who ever do this diagnose using Modick II to diagnose ur engine performance??? are u satisfied?? what is the result this Modick give to u all?is it worth to do this???then, who ever drop by at BMW workshop at Desa Pandan?? I was told that the owner is Malay guys!!!!! is it true??? :yahoo:

hi silver.

modic II is a BMW diagnostic tool which is quite outdated by now as it actually caters fer cars fr the early 90s to bout year 2000 or 2001(?). nowadays they even hev modic III n some even came out wiv more newer ones namely gtr(??) etc ... :)

yeaps, i rmber some fellow forummers went there to hev their udm services, but cant recall the shop name ...

as to whether the owner is a malay fella anot, i think dats quite an irrelevant Q pal, quality n competency comes to priority ;) :D :p

rgds, B)
kahar abdullah

Originally posted by silver05@Apr 28 2005, 11:44 AM
who ever do this diagnose using Modick II to diagnose ur engine performance??? are u satisfied?? what is the result this Modick give to u all?
is it worth to do this???

then, who ever drop by at BMW workshop at Desa Pandan?? I was told that the owner is Malay guys!!!!! is it true??? :yahoo:
if your car is 1993, then Modic II should do the job quite adequate.

Some shop actually charge you for the investment that they made on purchasing the newer diagnostic tool when you only want to reset some alarm.

Expect to pay from RM75 to 150 for each usage.

Top Bottom