mitsubishi evo 7.5gta

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

tinman

Club Guest
guys what do u all think of this car.....i just tested one unreg unit and ..................its simply took my breath away.......two litre evo engine wit auto box...........its got a steptronic type of box . the salesman said got 276bhp. the handling is superb...and the asking price is 155k...not bad if u consider the hp and handling...my 328ci feels rather gut less after driving the evo 7.5 gta.... :cry: i know this is a bmw forum but anyone wit more info on this model pl share....thank u.

put both car on a track and the Evo will show a lower lap time compared to the 328ci. Put both cars on a highway and the 328 will eat the evo after 200km/h.

Afterall the bimmer is a heavier car.

with jams and the amount of cars on the road, how often do u get to drive above 200km/h? :p :nyehehe:

please dont whack me...

the gta is a 4wd, rite? should be very nice to throw round corners. for 150K...seems to be a steal. But i guess, it still lacks the character of a bmer..

i considered the GT-A once..even had a test drive.awesome!!! but i happen to think if u are going to get an Evo,get the real McCoy(the full blown manual).autos are a pain no matter what people say..believe me,i know.
plus u are looking at a car with an auto tranny,4WD and a highstrung turbo engine.that's formula for heavy drinking..bad news!!
just my 2 centimos....

ps-200kph?? no problems.its not the speed that matters but how fast u get to that speed..know what i mean?? ...oh yeah,and how fast u can slow down from that speed.trust me,when u have all that it ain't a big deal!!

Top Bottom