MINI Roadshow

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

JCKL

Club Guest
Check this out!MINI ROADSHOW AT SURIA KLCC Make a date with the hottest cuties in town this June! Auto Bavaria and BMW Malaysia will be organising a MINI Roadshow at Suria KLCC featuring the full range of updated MINI models. The exclusive range of snazzy MINI merchandise will also be on sale at special prices. And don’t miss out on the opportunity to win a weekend drive-away with the MINI!The MINI Roadshow will be held on: Dates: June 7 to June 12, 2005 Time: 10.30 am – 9.30 pm Venue: Ramlee Skylight, Ground Floor Suria KLCC

saw something similar at THE CURVE.....I think the Cabrio was there.....

for you, no need to see anymore...u need to browse more for the mod possibilities!!!

Bros...

How much is the market value for the first batches (i believe its 2002) of the MCS?
Thanks

Originally posted by mctnesh@Jun 8 2005, 01:09 PM
Bros...

How much is the market value for the first batches (i believe its 2002) of the MCS?
Thanks
So, the change of avatar does signifies something :wink:

Bro

Its about 170 ~ 185 depends on specs & option. My friend has a 2003 Jpn specs model for sale if you are interested. Unregistered with sunroof, grey & 17". If interested PM me for his number.

huh the italian job does really doin' the job huh :nyehehe: .. love these rims

Thanks for all the feedbacks.

Still keeping my options open, will decide seriously upon finding a buyer for my car.
In the meanwhile, company car helps :D

Originally posted by bmFIVE@May 31 2005, 01:37 PM
Check this out!

MINI ROADSHOW AT SURIA KLCC

Make a date with the hottest cuties in town this June!

Auto Bavaria and BMW Malaysia will be organising a MINI Roadshow at Suria KLCC featuring the full range of updated MINI models.

The exclusive range of snazzy MINI merchandise will also be on sale at special prices. And don’t miss out on the opportunity to win a weekend drive-away with the MINI!

The MINI Roadshow will be held on:

Dates: June 7 to June 12, 2005
Time: 10.30 am – 9.30 pm
Venue: Ramlee Skylight, Ground Floor
Suria KLCC
Anyway...im gonna be there to check out the event and to have better understanding of the MCS. :yahoo:

I bumped into Skycon there today as I was gonna meet Energy for lunch. I wished I had a camcorder to record how Skycon was carressing the yellow Mini One on display, hehehehe!!!

Originally posted by skycon@Jun 10 2005, 08:39 AM
:D Almost wrongly carressing the two Mini girls there too. :lol:
That was what I was attempting to do until I noticed you were doing a much better job carressing the cars! :yahoo: Well, experience does count!

Top Bottom