Mini Bonnet Stripes

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

edmund.lah

Club Guest
Guys, Am planning to put some white stripes to my mini bonnet. However, I heard from some good people that even the original stripes can wear off or have lumps after a period of time. A friend of mine had his strips sprayed on his bonnet and looks like the real thing. Some opinions would be a great help. Thanks. :D

Not sure yet about wear & tear but get the ori ones. Should be ok i guess.

Cool another mini. Join us sometimes dude. There is a mini drive to fraser. Do check it in the Mini thread

Originally posted by edmund.lah@Jul 22 2005, 12:25 AM
Guys,

Am planning to put some white stripes to my mini bonnet. However, I heard from some good people that even the original stripes can wear off or have lumps after a period of time. A friend of mine had his strips sprayed on his bonnet and looks like the real thing. Some opinions would be a great help. Thanks. :D
may i know how much does the original stripes cost? thinking of getting them too.

About Rm400-500 a set. I think it's too pricey for just a normal sticker. You can go to any sticker shop and get it done, plus you may have other design like the viper stripes, racing stripes and etc. Won't cost that much... maybe around RM100 3M sticker.You can always switch from one to another if you are bored with the design coz it's cheap.

Why just the bonnet? Go for the full monty and do the roof too!

Decided to get the stripes sprayed on, took a good look at my friend's car.. looks really nice. I don't even have to worry about it getting peeled off.. :D Too bad my mini has the sun roof otherwise I might go all the way...!!

Top Bottom