Meetup in JB Apr 21-23, 2005

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

BlackCat

Founding Member
Staff member
Ello to all southern UDMers.I'll be in JB for some days from April 21 to the 23. Would like to meet up with fellow forumers. I'll be at Tmn Sri Tebrau and the only mamak stall I know is the one infront of Plaza Pelangi (the corner shop right at the turning off the main road). I'll post the exact date and time when I could be there sometime this Wednesday.Venue: Corner Mamak Stall infront of Plaza Pelangi (Taman Pelangi, JB)Date: TBATime: TBA1. BlackCat2.3.4.5.

Blackcat we usually meet up at Tmn Impian Emas or Kafe 60an at Stulang Laut. The mamak stall infront of Plaza Pelangi got limited parking space. Maybe somebody or myself will meet up with u guide u to TT.

yup... we are glad to have u here... but unfortunately, i cant make it for this week's TT... u guys have fun

BlackCat we'll be having TT on the 22nd at 9+pm till ???. Would be glad to meet up with you...

on the other hand, i'll b goin to jb fr 15th - 17th MAY nxt mth. hope cld meet up wiv my fellow forummers there ......... :)

rgds, B)
kahar abdullah

Originally posted by kahar@Apr 18 2005, 12:08 PM
on the other hand, i'll b goin to jb fr 15th - 17th MAY nxt mth. hope cld meet up wiv my fellow forummers there ......... :)

rgds, B)
kahar abdullah
oh really... inform us earlier so that vladd can prepare red carpet and vanquish can use his ICE to play kompang sound... hehehe... :p :D

zam : bangkok uhhh ..... go buy me CF handbrake .. not mere cover, the full CF one, NICE!

blackcat, goin jb fer official trip eh? :)

rgds, B)
kahar abdullah

Originally posted by renzs@Apr 18 2005, 10:50 AM
BlackCat we'll be having TT on the 22nd at 9+pm till ???. Would be glad to meet up with you...
If it is at the Kafe 60an @ Stulang Laut April 22 I might be able to make it... I'll just use the back roads from Taman Sri Tebrau via the Polo Club. Is that right? But I would not know exactly where is this Kafe 60an. Directions please...

Top Bottom