Meeting of E36ers'

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

casper909

Club Guest
Hey everybody,As mentioned on the title above, would love to organise a meet up with fellow bimmerianz driving the same make as me. The date will be on the 6th of September (Friday) at 9pm till late at Kayu, Aman Suria (PJ). Come on come all and let's share our experience as well as display our stunning rides!! Please jot down your name as well as car colour and engine spec.1. casper909 (white 325i)2. ICEMAN 68 (blue 325i)3. Slyder (white 328i)4.5.6.7.8.9.10.11.12.13.14.15.

In that case I will change the date to the 2nd of August to cater everybody. Yes consoglieri you are more than welcome to join us!!

Looks good. Hopefully can make it. Lai lai, where are all the E36 kaki

casper909;836358 said:
Hey everybody,

As mentioned on the title above, would love to organise a meet up with fellow bimmerianz driving the same make as me. The date will be on the 2nd of August (Friday) at 9pm till late at Kayu, Aman Suria (PJ). Come on come all and let's share our experience as well as display our stunning rides!!

Please jot down your name as well as car colour and engine spec.

1. casper909 (white 325i)

2. Tom328 (silver 328i)

Hey everybody,

As mentioned on the title above, would love to organise a meet up with fellow bimmerianz driving the same make as me. The date will be on the 2nd of August (Friday) at 9pm till late at Kayu, Aman Suria (PJ). Come on come all and let's share our experience as well as display our stunning rides!!

Please jot down your name as well as car colour and engine spec.

1. casper909 (white 325i)

2. Tom328 (silver 328i)

3. Cyne (? ?)

15. consoglieri (kepoh kepoh)

If 2/8 i might come after parents house.. Nearby dy if god permits, ill show up

2nd of August??hurrmmm...got buka puasa wit Bimmer 4 FuN la bro..huhuhuhu

unstopables_7;837505 said:
would love to join bro , sadly i am far off.. post up some pics guys..
Would love for you to join us too bro. Unfortunately I guess I'll have to delay the meet up as currently it's close to raya and numbers are few. We will do a rain check okay boys, the TT this Friday is postponed.

At first I thought, aiya, 2nd Aug I wud be busy, and car almost but not quite ready yet.

Then I saw, eh? Postponed.

Ok, maybe I can make it for the next date when it is announced.

It'd be nice to see Lee's car in person. Looking forward to the next date!

Guys.....you are always welcomed at MMZ Bukit Jelutong every Friday night 10pm onwards for some company with like minded UDM owners (reads a certain e36 M3 evo), share experience and indulge in some laughter.....

Top Bottom