Matte black the new black/white?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Traveler

Official Member
After the recent surge in popularity of white cars (I even had a friend who had her black E90 repainted white because she liked how the car looked in white), I am seeing more and more news about matte black paint schemes.While I was in London recently, I came across a Porsche Cayenne, a Range Rover Sport, and a E92 M3, all in matte black. Have to say, they all looked good.

im personaly will prefer matt silver .. outstanding ..
but sometimes also depend on model car ..

Matte black a.k.a Satin black is actually stickers, I have seen a matte purple e60 in MidValley, and also seen matte white, matte silver cars. They are all stickers wrapped cars.

I dare them to put on the camouflage matte green like the armies.. :D :D :top:

Matte black make them look stealth, like F117.. can deflect speed trap radar ka?! :eek:

astroboy;544600 said:
Matte black a.k.a Satin black is actually stickers, I have seen a matte purple e60 in MidValley, and also seen matte white, matte silver cars. They are all stickers wrapped cars.

I dare them to put on the camouflage matte green like the armies.. :D :D :top:

Matte black make them look stealth, like F117.. can deflect speed trap radar ka?! :eek:

There's one e60 already wearing a camouflage green always seen in subang jaya :D and recently i saw one e60 that resembles the E92 M3 art car ... could be the same owner tho :D

I saw before a black E60 with white stickers, ala cow like spots.

But amongst all cars, i'd say matte black looks exceptionally good on porsche cayenne!

My friend's brother owns an E36 3-Series Coupe in Matte Black... It looks damn awesome! Damn stealth! Damn dry!

B33mEr;544649 said:
There's one e60 already wearing a camouflage green always seen in subang jaya :D and recently i saw one e60 that resembles the E92 M3 art car ... could be the same owner tho :D

The e60 with E92 m3 art car are belongs to Remus of motorsport playground...

Just got back from M Automobiles. E92 M3 in matte black is certainly very menacing. There was also M6 in matte silver. Cool stuff.

Also, another visitor to the showroom brought a F430 in matte red :eek:

Top Bottom