Market price e46 2001

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

silver3

Club Guest
Anybody know what is the market price for model 318 e46 2001 model. My friend interested to get 1 e46 and at the moment somebody has offered him RM124K for that model.Is it a reasonable price?thank you.. :yahoo:

I got japan spec selling for 135k un registered, still negotiable. interest cheaper mah 2.75%.++..

Originally posted by silver3@Mar 30 2006, 01:05 AM
Anybody know what is the market price for model 318 e46 2001 model. My friend interested to get 1 e46 and at the moment somebody has offered him RM124K for that model.Is it a reasonable price?

thank you.. :yahoo:
i bought it about last 2 week the price is rm125k... but now after gov announced on new NPA thee price supposed to fall down a bit.. i think 124k is a bit steep... u can push it to 120k
actually the price is depend on car condition oso sometime we get the cheeper price but after that have to change all this and that... and the price become more...

Paksu which shop u got your car from, mind to share, thinking to upgrade to 325, s/pack lah ....

i not yet call and discuss with him, can he refuse to gimme back? if he refuse what can i do? u guys check out TheStar classified today, E46 year 2001 mileage @ 40+K selling at 122,800. I saw this guy advertising in motortrader 2 week ago @ 124K (if i am not mistaken). Kereta banjir shah alam?

Originally posted by leakwoon@Mar 30 2006, 10:25 AM
125k unreg 2001 318i ?

WoW cheap !
leakwon,
mine is CKD second hand that's y interes rate a bit high 3.4% if unreg can get better rate!

Originally posted by tkew@Mar 30 2006, 11:56 AM
Paksu which shop u got your car from, mind to share, thinking to upgrade to 325, s/pack lah ....
tkew,
I bought mine from cheras auto city at edaran kok chong...

Originally posted by Mouse@Mar 30 2006, 09:15 PM
i not yet call and discuss with him, can he refuse to gimme back? if he refuse what can i do? u guys check out TheStar classified today, E46 year 2001 mileage @ 40+K selling at 122,800. I saw this guy advertising in motortrader 2 week ago @ 124K (if i am not mistaken). Kereta banjir shah alam?
mouse,
ok! u can use the advertisement and show it to them i trust theyare willing to reduce more!

to know kereta banjir shah alam u can check signs as below:-
1. so wangi when u enter the car as they spray a lot air refreshner to get rid bau busuk kena air
2. so new cushion cover as they change it for the purpose as above
3. check any top head gasket replacement , new replace can see the silicon paste look new!
4. check for floor carpet cleanliness , if so clean mean that they just removed and wash it

During my last oil change I saw 2 Beemer at one of workshop somewhere... errr tut..tut...."cencored"..... removed almost everything to clear out mud... after last banjir at shah alam...

Tq for the advise & opinion..the used card dealer play a tarik tali with him la! He trade in his Satria GTI year 2000 for RM40K, other dealer can take about RM36K only. Sini masuk sana keluar He...He. He. Tq lah Paksu..

actualli sumtime must really go n see the car condition

cant simply judge the mileage year n

hmm

Top Bottom