Many BMW for Sales

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.

Namaste

Club Guest
Pls note that your thread has been moderated as it is Commercial in Nature on your 1st post. Pls adhere to the Club rules.1. Introduce yourself as a newbie in the newbie section2. Need to wait for your status to change to Club Guest before you can post in Classifieds3. If your intention is a commercial exploit, you do not need to action items 1 and 2Thanks - Ssmann

HAH???...

Wats the problem & who u wan to point for ur post?

Namaste;622464 said:
Pls note that your thread has been moderated as it is Commercial in Nature on your 1st post. Pls adhere to the Club rules.

1. Introduce yourself as a newbie in the newbie section
2. Need to wait for your status to change to Club Guest before you can post in Classifieds
3. If your intention is a commercial exploit, you do not need to action items 1 and 2

Thanks - Ssmann

i thought you poseted many BMW FOR SALES

Post had already been edited by moderator, hence removal of the links.

Hope this clarifies.

Namaste has sell the e60 which M54 engine which same with e39. And this e60 is 520 and i saw it on his post in www.mudah.my. If i want to buy e60 i also want to buy the e60 with M54 engine ...............heheheheheheh ............atleast can find the spare part everywhere.

tweiboon;625739 said:
Namaste has sell the e60 which M54 engine which same with e39. And this e60 is 520 and i saw it on his post in www.mudah.my. If i want to buy e60 i also want to buy the e60 with M54 engine ...............heheheheheheh ............atleast can find the spare part everywhere.

Pls make sure it come with all set of Spare Key(4 set) or u just talking siok only want to buy E60.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom