Manual E46 330i cabrio for sale on Mudah

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Alex5522;628888 said:
Just spend 0.20 cents ONLY make a call to the published number and u will get the RIGHT answer, so not need to guessing whether was too good to be true or not.

Hallo, the selling price is as advertised. My question is, a car being sold at that price, isn't it too good to be true?? What kind of a lemon could this be?? Btw, accident free but inspection not allowed:22:

azeL_Inc;628926 said:
i think he s more concerned on whether there's something wrong with the car, not whether the price is right or not. so 0.20 cents ONLY (or rather 20 cents) doesnt really help coz i dont think even he ask, the answer would be like "Yea, the car has just met an accident last week" or something :p

thank you azel for the clarification, I'm very glad to hear a voice which indicates substance between the ears:)

if it's selling way below market price... U don't have to ask lah... hahaha... waste bandwidth only...
Something smelling fishy but u have nothing to do, can always go check out the car..

seewai;628889 said:
I don't understand, why some love to publish "Lady owner"? As though it'd draw "Male crowd".

My dream car new RM898000, now probably selling less than RM150000.

"Lady owner" is just the seller's way to telling you the car has been driven gently and the mileage is low. This is a lie because the owner may not be the driver. I have yet to see an honest description of a car's owner, something like - "Driver is a speed demon, revs car to redline to exercise the car." or "Car driven like it was stolen. Driver loves the sound of redlining engine and screeching tyres."

Salut

solo;629249 said:
"Lady owner" is just the seller's way to telling you the car has been driven gently and the mileage is low. This is a lie because the owner may not be the driver. I have yet to see an honest description of a car's owner, something like - "Driver is a speed demon, revs car to redline to exercise the car." or "Car driven like it was stolen. Drivers loves the sound of redlining engine and screeching tyres."

Salut

Even 'lady driver' oso cannot trust nowadays....

Some ladies i know drive more ganas than the guys....

fabianyee;629255 said:
Even 'lady driver' oso cannot trust nowadays....

Some ladies i know drive more ganas than the guys....

Thanks bro for spitting out what I refrained myself from typing, else people would give me a rating "10" for being sexist hehehe.

I saw at workshop where I frequent, a E90 probably around 3 years of age, top overhaul, lady driver.

seewai;629257 said:
Thanks bro for spitting out what I refrained myself from typing, else people would give me a rating "10" for being sexist hehehe.

I saw at workshop where I frequent, a E90 probably around 3 years of age, top overhaul, lady driver.

Top overhaul was probably because she stuck to the BMW oil change interval and had sludge in her engine. SOME lady drivers may drive like Schumacher but sometimes neglect maintaining their ride.

Salut

Top Bottom