Manual E46 330i cabrio for sale on Mudah

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

fabianyee

Founding Member
This is one rare manual BMW...http://www.mudah.my/Bmw+330ci+cabriolet+m3-6897990.htmstickshift!!!
3510259421.jpg

if i were to buy it,i would have all 'un-bmw' displays removed and turn it back into orginal bmw parts.

evilnickwong;562324 said:
I wonder what the condition is like. It's been on mudah for months already.

If it's an auto, it would be sold more easily...
Plus most ppl are roadtax conscious...

That seems to be alot modifications on interior , whereby engine is not known. Manual or auto gear is not the major problem, people rather a good condition (original), and price also is quite high. I saw 325ci SMG 02/07 only selling for RM120k+. People would go for lower roadtax and not convertible.

Ya the road tax quite heavy, and cabrio also quite a personal preference. Personally I think it's heavy and creates one more area of maintenance concern for leaks and etc lol.

But a manual 3.0 straight six sounds lovely. :D If only I could get the car, remove all the stickers and weird ICE stuff, then put on a hardtop lol.

Fab,

Wah! Early in the morning already wanna racun people ah? hehe

Cabrio drive fast fast later nobody can see you driving wor.

The gps is a complete turn-off... Probably has holes in the dashboard.. *pengsan*

If as the ads claimed the ICE worth 40K ......then i rather ask them to move all ice and minus 30K for me if im buying tat car .................

Normally cabriolet is for show off so manual tranny not so many keen to it .....

If 330ci manual .....then its different story ......

For me, i dont care what accessories added on. The price is RM168k , omg. I would rather add 10k get an E90 325 M-SPORT model. At least its only 4 years model rather than spending 168k for 8 years model. Another 2 years u can keep the car in ur garage, cause after 10 years cant get loan. susah ler, how to buy. Buy TOTO kena 1st price then can consider. :DDDDD

nikazwaa;562341 said:
The gps is a complete turn-off... Probably has holes in the dashboard.. *pengsan*

Luckily dashboard can be easily replaced.. but not cheap though

A classic example of plastic surgery went bonkers! :31:

Are those plasticine surrounding both the displays?

perryyip73;562482 said:
For me, i dont care what accessories added on. The price is RM168k , omg. I would rather add 10k get an E90 325 M-SPORT model. At least its only 4 years model rather than spending 168k for 8 years model. Another 2 years u can keep the car in ur garage, cause after 10 years cant get loan. susah ler, how to buy. Buy TOTO kena 1st price then can consider. :DDDDD

but e90 325 is everywhere :D

Alex5522;628888 said:
Just spend 0.20 cents ONLY make a call to the published number and u will get the RIGHT answer, so not need to guessing whether was too good to be true or not.

i think he s more concerned on whether there's something wrong with the car, not whether the price is right or not. so 0.20 cents ONLY (or rather 20 cents) doesnt really help coz i dont think even he ask, the answer would be like "Yea, the car has just met an accident last week" or something :p

Top Bottom