Making an Entry ?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

kinib

Club Guest
Hi all....i am certified newbie here. Being a beemer-ist since my uni days. Sort of lost it for a while..due to other priorities in life eg. work, getting married, kids, etc. I am back now...hooking into a new 320i. Btw i am of female gender. Hope to network...for the car sake and others. May be along the way forge friends for life..who knows.

bmw7833;556703 said:
Welcum bro..:4:

Female gender la! Welcome missy! :D :top:

I own a 320i, wonderful car! 320d is a lot better though.. go test it out.. BMW Innovation days is returning to Klang Valley and I think its Ingress Auto's turn. Call them up and make an appointment for the 3 hour test drive event.. with some advance driving lesson thrown in. Well worth 3 hours! FOC!!

kinib;556697 said:
Hi all....i am certified newbie here. Being a beemer-ist since my uni days. Sort of lost it for a while..due to other priorities in life eg. work, getting married, kids, etc. I am back now...hooking into a new 320i. Btw i am of female gender. Hope to network...for the car sake and others. May be along the way forge friends for life..who knows.

Welcome kinib! Yes, the 320i falls way behind the 320d which you can get for just 7K more, and as astroboy, our treasurer just mentioned-it's a much better car! Try it at at AB Segambut Innovation Day this coming weekend the 4th and 5th of September. Need advance bookings though because of the heavy demands. If you want to, I can call a contact I have there to book you in. Would you like to try the 135i,335i,Z435si,Z423i,535i or 740i? The driver's practice sessions all use the 320d at Cyberjaya/Putrajaya. There they teach you (for free!) maneuvers like slalom driving, ABS braking and brake and swerve maneuvers...just in case...cos you never know. Message me back!

astroboy;556940 said:
Female gender la! Welcome missy! :D :top:

I own a 320i, wonderful car! 320d is a lot better though.. go test it out.. BMW Innovation days is returning to Klang Valley and I think its Ingress Auto's turn. Call them up and make an appointment for the 3 hour test drive event.. with some advance driving lesson thrown in. Well worth 3 hours! FOC!!

Ahh hah..silap tembak!

Many thanks for the welcoming words...no offence taken...yes i more in tuned with sista rather than bro. Drove the d version before...but you know the sound of the engine takes some getting used to. Any way gotta be happy with your decisions..no turning back.

haha... the "d" engine is slightly noisier, but I don't hear it when we test drive the car. The noise only get obvious when u hearing from outside, next to the car. Whichever car I drive, I make the engine scream regardless. :D

First u must accept and get use to the noise. If people ask u, u tell them its turbo charged. That's why a little noisier, that will shut them up.. :p :D

astroboy;557006 said:
haha... The "d" engine is slightly noisier, but i don't hear it when we test drive the car. The noise only get obvious when u hearing from outside, next to the car. Whichever car i drive, i make the engine scream regardless. :d

first u must accept and get use to the noise. If people ask u, u tell them its turbo charged. That's why a little noisier, that will shut them up.. :p :d

you da man astroboy...world's best salesman...can sell refrigerators to the eskimos!!

docrayboy;557041 said:
you da man astroboy...world's best salesman...can sell refrigerators to the eskimos!!

You should see me selling your under wear while u still wearing them.. wakakakaakaa.... :32:

Top Bottom