Main Screen - e60

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

bala8282

Club Guest
Hai ,I am Bala , can any sifus help me to solve this problem ,I were listening to my c.d , later I try to change the cd but cannot be done , the steering buttons seems not functioning all over sudden and the menu doesn't work too, Later I tried to off the engine and restart back , the screen blackout , nothing appears I am blur bro

I hope you were just a little blur and pressed the button that may have been preset to off the screen. Try to not panic and press each button slowly one at the time and see if that brings your screen back to life.

bala, i'm not an expert in this... but i'm from melaka. perhaps we can meet up and i can try to help you? been playing around with my car for the past few weeks... kinda know a lot of things already.

do pm me if you need assistant. i'm in melaka from today till sunday.

bala8282;660417 said:
Hai ,
I am Bala , can any sifus help me to solve this problem ,
I were listening to my c.d , later I try to change the cd but cannot be done , the steering buttons seems not functioning all over sudden and the menu doesn't work too, Later I tried to off the engine and restart back , the screen blackout , nothing appears I am blur bro

Hi Bala,

What desbimmer say, he have his point. I would strongly recommend that you sent your car for diagnos and see what happen. Make decision and judgement after that also won't be too late right. There are many contribution factor to this issue.

alternatively, i suggest you drop by seong hoe semabok melaka and get the car service for 1 time. At the same time, get the techician to guide you and do a full diagnostic check on your car. this way you will have an ease of mind. rather than being blur all the time :) /jk.

I have rectified the problem , just spend 20 miniutes to diagnose and reset the battery the display works , not bad it cause me only Rm80 to diagnose .

good for ya. in the meantime, download the manual and read it thru. Answers to your Q's on the car may very well be in there too. Check out the forums as our good members here have provided you with the link to download them already :)

Bro bala,

jgn selalu main sama itu screen.nanti kaput.lol.

Glad u solved the problem n i know how u felt wen u c the screen go blank.cheers

Top Bottom