magnetic Fuel Savers or magnetic gauge

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
i believe if we convert to NGV the roadtax will be reduced to 1/2 but the car body weight will increase lah because of the extra NGV tank installed. If convert NGV, petrol also can be use by a touch of a switch.
Recently i heard the gas supply were insufficient locally, i guess petronas concerntrate to sell the gas for export, more profits!
As for the stations sell the NGV there's quite a few in klang valley but you have to que along with the taxi's...your beemer becomes taxi lorr...

Wlvrn;227157 said:
As for the stations sell the NGV there's quite a few in klang valley but you have to que along with the taxi's...your beemer becomes taxi lorr...

So when you exit the station, people will try to wave you down. :D

Hey Zul. I've had the magnets before in my e46 for trial purpose. No effect on fuel consumption nor power. Had them taken out.

meetoo;227155 said:
Zul...which car you want to convert to NGV? If you want to buy a Proton and convert, I say ok lah. If you want to buy a UDM and convert, I say better buy a Proton then and don't waste your money. First Magnets, then Panadol, then NG! Better stick to Jap cars.... :rolleyes:

aaiiyaaa meeto dont talk Proton lah
I sudah beli UDM mah next week I take the car here,
now tat udm rest at fama (father-mother) house,
my Dad claim drive tat udm from Ipoh to cameron hi-land couse him 50ringit,
he said that car fuel sucker then his Mers. :eek:

aiiyaaa

pucwei;227281 said:
Hey Zul. I've had the magnets before in my e46 for trial purpose. No effect on fuel consumption nor power. Had them taken out.

thanks pucwei for the feedback :)

Zul_fahmi;227283 said:

aiiyaaa

:D Congrats on getting your UDM! If you got the 328, then you can expect fuel consumption to be high mah. Everything come with a price.

Equation: UDM + 6-cyl + Power = Petrol$$$ ;)

Zul_fahmi;227283 said:

aiiyaaa

what model you getting? 325? 328? 318? cheapest is 318, cheap in almost everything la...maintenance, fuel consump, etc, etc...but 318 is just for people like me...show off, i also got bmw, but with no power and money to spend ;)

eeerrrr...rrr 3....2.8

Equation: UDM + 6-cyl + Power = happy pil

Problem Solved

thanks for 'fizik' formula from abang meetoo,
Original Equation: UDM + 6-cyl + Power = Petrol$$$

Top Bottom