..mad at BMW..

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Ecc0

Associate Member
..im really mad..i had NO IDEA that is so hard to find certain parts for Z4M COUPE, that its bordering with insanity..im talking about 3rd brake light (tailgate), and back lights..I wanted to install clear one..spent enormous amount of time on various forums, made few calls overseas (US, Germany), finally end up today in EuroTuner, and answer on each and every single of places/persons/dealers/companies i have accessed is same..NO..for roadsters they have, for Coupe..ZIP, nothing..and it seems that one MCoupe shown in BMW advertising (blue one with clear tailgate brake light), was Photoshoped...i mean..wtf???!! I really hate this kind of attitude...Im not expecting to see such parts on every single shop at the corner, but it should be some scaled down support for car like that... for the first time in my life, I have to say, you BMW su.k ..I know that BMW didnt make much money with Z models anyway, as they are 2 seaters and not many people willing to buy such car, still, for those who purchase it, should be some freaking way of support, big enough for amount of vehicles they have produced..such extraordinary designed vehicle, by all aspects of it (plain visual design point of view), doesn't have support of any kind from its manufacturer, is crazy..and it all went that morrons from BMW photoshoped their own promo material as RED doesnt go with BLUE, so thats why they show it as a clear (it does blend very well), while in reality, nobody ever saw a one single Z4M Coupe, with such clear light..grrr...sorry guys, I just felt kind a 'angry', thats all :)

Dun be so mad la. My nice new ride from hum in diff now I just realise when shifting in sports mode at about 6k, got a nice whoosh sound. My NA car like turbo dy. i hope its just the diff that I am still waiting for AB to replace. Ultimate Driving Machine mah.

If there's no winter, u won't appreciate the warmth of summer..:captain:

astroboy;746325 said:
If there's no winter, u won't appreciate the warmth of summer..:captain:

.so so true..and some people say Japanese cars are crap ?? WTF ??!! For every single Jap car back 30 years you can find spare part, just about anything..Ferrari..no problem..Porsche..no problem..BMW response='Are you sure you wanna do that??'..I mean..WHAT?? Im replacing S54 engine with turbo jet, so i have to be sure about what i want ? I just wanna same size, same shape back lights group, with only different plastic cover, jeezz.. Car made is such small numbers(1700 units produced, roughly), to be really considered exotics, treated like crap...mah...ill shut up now :) peace :)

Peace bro.. The white 3rd brake right originally BMW have or aftermarket stuff ?

Top Bottom