M6 at 660K?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
i thought M6 is retailed near to RM1mil..mayb its just a 630i...if its not..then its a real bargain...

He said its unregistered not brand new through BMW (M). It could be a stolen-to-order import from UK and exported into Malaysia (unbeknown to the seller/importer of course). Either way its cool with me if I had 660k to spend on an M6 :p

I dunno if I'd buy these cars used though. I mean if you bought an M5/M6, wouldn't you drive it to its full potential ;) Good for you, bad for the 2nd and 3rd owner. Can you say 3rd and 4th gear wheelspin....:eek:

kl2dc, since u've contacted him, what do u think? would u advice getting it?

adliz;197786 said:
kl2dc, since u've contacted him, what do u think? would u advice getting it?

I didn't, I followed the link where the seller states it out.

If the malaysian side paper work checks out and the mechanics/electricals/cosmetics checks out, why not? Unless you have qualms about driving a car of dubious origins...

It turned out to be a dissapointment, its a 645 instead of M powered.
But the ACS bits and stuffs + M6 look body conversion do make the car looks awesome and the coolest 6er ever...

KL2DC;197901 said:
I didn't, I followed the link where the seller states it out.

If the malaysian side paper work checks out and the mechanics/electricals/cosmetics checks out, why not? Unless you have qualms about driving a car of dubious origins...

car is legit and nicely done with 20" typeV.. but non-m.. :mad: first thing i notice was the tiny non-drilled brakes.. nontheless, i'd expect more from a 645..

Top Bottom