Which one's on your A list?E30 M3?
featured_car_e30m3_front_lg.jpg
E36 M3 Sedan?
m3pax2.jpg
E36 M3 Coupe?
W188893.jpg
E46 M3 Coupe?
IMG_1032.JPG
Add in which variant too, be it the Hartges, the ACs, CLS, CSL etc... ya-dee-da..

The CLS II is awesome. It whoops the E46 M3 (in terms of power) any day. But the color it came in sucks. Looks like a stealth army tank or something.

I like the white on the ACS CLS I. That widebody is just sweet...

The e30 M3 evo II of course, the rest may have more power but the e30 is the purest of them all as a true driver's machine!

Originally posted by kevster30@Apr 6 2006, 07:22 PM
The e30 M3 evo II of course, the rest may have more power but the e30 is the purest of them all as a true driver's machine!
e30 m3 evo II indeed the truely ultimate driving machine :yes!:

They all were the awe of car enthusiasts during their respective heydays or heyyears...

I would only add that the E36 had the most radical dashboard - loved it

so... i would say each an everyone of them.

The E30 M3 is the rarest of them all... it's the most outrageous of the 3.

I guess we just got to sample all 3 to see which is really 'king'... Any test car volunteer? Ori any E30 M3 with ori S14 engine here?

i go for the e30 m3 evo 2....
just gotta love the widebody,the stance and the look it portrays....

my vote goes to e30 m3 evo sport...the look,the power it delivers,the handling...never driven anything like it b4...a new driving xperience driving one..

d.) all of the above :)

Does it really matter? Probably 90% of members here dont own an ///M so it doesnt say much for the real ownership experience. Its more like what you like to have but cant.

The AC Schnitzer E36 M3 CLS I

cls3.jpg

cls2.jpg

cls1.jpg

Looks like a grown up E30 M3.

350 horses! At 117 hp per litre, it gives the current Audi S4 a run for it's money.

If I given a choice to choose which M3 to be given to me for free, the I'll take the E46 M3 CSL... :p

If I had to buy one myself and can find one, I like the E30 M3 best.

The most bad shape M3 is the US spec E36 M3 :rofl:

Originally posted by nikazwaa@Apr 7 2006, 09:45 AM
The AC Schnitzer E36 M3 CLS I

cls3.jpg

cls2.jpg

cls1.jpg

Looks like a grown up E30 M3.

350 horses! At 117 hp per litre, it gives the current Audi S4 a run for it's money.
Flared arches ala E30 M3.... :p

Nice..

Top Bottom