M3 Mirror

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Teekay

Club Guest
Folks!I just bought a M3 Mirror from Germany with indicator. Now, I noticed there is no rubber support or anything in the box except the pair of mirrors and the mounting. For those who has the mirror, will it be safe to install on the car without getting water into the chasis?Thanks for your help!Teekay :D

Originally posted by Teekay@Jul 14 2005, 09:49 PM
Folks!

I just bought a M3 Mirror from Germany with indicator. Now, I noticed there is no rubber support or anything in the box except the pair of mirrors and the mounting.

For those who has the mirror, will it be safe to install on the car without getting water into the chasis?

Thanks for your help!
Teekay :D
rubber suport?..u mean the gastket for the base plate?...seperate item lah..reuse your existing one..or buy a new one..:).. should be easily available...:p

Hmm.... been wanting to see how this looks..... when you have it fitted... mind posting a few shots.... Thanks

PGF

Originally posted by Teekay@Jul 14 2005, 11:19 PM
Folks!

I just bought a M3 Mirror from Germany with indicator. Now, I noticed there is no rubber support or anything in the box except the pair of mirrors and the mounting.

For those who has the mirror, will it be safe to install on the car without getting water into the chasis?

Thanks for your help!
Teekay :D
If I'm not mistaken the one you got is also made from Taiwan. And yes it does not come with rubber support. ;)

Your is the 2 leg ones right? If yes there isn't any. You can use back your original ones.

Top Bottom