m3 bodykit

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

senixmedia

Club Guest
hican anyone tell me where can i get m3 bodykit /front bumper-rear bumper -side skirt.and approximate price.tq

in seremban, they quote 4k for complete m3 csl bodykit pp material + painting + quad exhaust conversion.

safuanorsham;672724 said:
in seremban, they quote 4k for complete m3 csl bodykit pp material + painting + quad exhaust conversion.

Seremban kat ner bro? I need to hv my rear bumpur changed but wants to stay with dual pipe n not quad. Can they do it?

Cheers.

senixmedia;672727 said:
kt area mana seremban ...tp kalo ada kt lembah klang lg ok
tq

dzuljazz2001;672725 said:
Seremban kat ner bro? I need to hv my rear bumpur changed but wants to stay with dual pipe n not quad. Can they do it?

Cheers.

This calls fall Theva which was formerly bawah pokok in ss19, Subang Jaya... But now he's bawah bumbung in glenmarie.

Iylia H;672731 said:
This calls fall Theva which was formerly bawah pokok in ss19, Subang Jaya... But now he's bawah bumbung in glenmarie.

Bro, do u know the exactly location for Theva in Glenmarie?

Lionel_Koh;672940 said:
Pls call 0122207630 if u interested with the PP material .......

Tq

Yes...u can find lionel...i got my E46 M3 front PP bumper from him...
nice guy and nice price :)

bmw7833;672811 said:
Bro, do u know the exactly location for Theva in Glenmarie?

exact location, not sure... must be around the workshop area, which you need to turn left, right after you passed AB (the road heading towards shah alam)

Iylia H;672979 said:
exact location, not sure... must be around the workshop area, which you need to turn left, right after you passed AB (the road heading towards shah alam)

Like this, i will end up go to Holland la..Anyone know?

bmw7833;672996 said:
Like this, i will end up go to Holland la..Anyone know?

while u there, stop at RLD. LOL
am looking for m3 rear bumper as well, but not normal m3, i think it s called m3 csl (ade curve sket kot). any source?

Top Bottom