M3 Bodykit Price?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Bimmers

Club Guest
:eek:k: Hello all the sifus and old timers..i'm a newbie..just wanna know how much it cost 2 convert 318i E36 to fully M3 bodykit?And where i can get the lower price to do so?Thanks..

Hello Bimmers,

What kind of quality are you looking for? Originals? or Replicas made of Fibre/P.U.. price varies depending on the made quality and not only that, workmanship to actually install the kits onto your car is also very important!

Originally posted by Breakpopin@Mar 22 2006, 01:27 AM
Hello Bimmers,

What kind of quality are you looking for? Originals? or Replicas made of Fibre/P.U.. price varies depending on the made quality and not only that, workmanship to actually install the kits onto your car is also very important!
spot on popo ..

originals are kindda hard to find ... if there is maybe you have to fork out a lot more than those fibre ones ..

if am not mistaken the fibre ones from the bawah pokok are reasonable in terms of price and quality ..

Originally posted by Bimmers@Mar 21 2006, 02:17 PM
:eek:k: Hello all the sifus and old timers..i'm a newbie..
just wanna know how much it cost 2 convert 318i E36 to fully M3 bodykit?
And where i can get the lower price to do so?
Thanks..
If I got 1 set selling at rm3.5k, original stuff issit ok?
( front/rear bumper + skirting ) :D

Originally posted by Breakpopin@Mar 22 2006, 09:27 AM
Hello Bimmers,

how about the quality of the replica one?
quite ok and reasonable?

Aye bimmers, quality of replicas made of Fibre/PU is very much depending on who you are getting it from. Some may skim on the ingredients therefore leading to a 'not so strong' built and may not last very long.

Eg. Easily cracked if say, you accidentally knock a curb.

Mine are the replica ones, on my car for a couple of years already. The boot/roof spoilers are still very much in good condition. However the side skirts are cracking due to them being fibre made and prone to being kicked by passengers lah, friends of mine just do not know how to be careful when entering the car haha.

So i would advise you to go for originals if you can afford it, otherwise just be extra careful if you are to go for replicas.

Originally posted by Breakpopin@Mar 23 2006, 09:21 AM
Aye bimmers, quality of replicas made of Fibre/PU is very much depending on who you are getting it from. Some may skim on the ingredients therefore leading to a 'not so strong' built and may not last very long.

Eg. Easily cracked if say, you accidentally knock a curb.

Mine are the replica ones, on my car for a couple of years already. The boot/roof spoilers are still very much in good condition. However the side skirts are cracking due to them being fibre made and prone to being kicked by passengers lah, friends of mine just do not know how to be careful when entering the car haha.

So i would advise you to go for originals if you can afford it, otherwise just be extra careful if you are to go for replicas.
i've been told the original one cost me RM5k++.Is it rite?
And what the price for replica one?

Bro..dee136 offered Ori M3 kit at RM3.5, i think its worth to give him a buzz or pm. Cheers.

Originally posted by Mont-o@Mar 23 2006, 11:03 AM
Bro..dee136 offered Ori M3 kit at RM3.5, i think its worth to give him a buzz or pm. Cheers.
;) Thanks Mont-o.

RM3.5K for Ori ///M3 body kit seem to be a good deal .
the lower grill + lip already cost me 700 to add on . I think PU replica cost approx.1200 for front only.

BTW , Breakpopin , your project in Penang done already ? long time no see.

bimmers,

3.5k for a used & good condtion of e36 M3 bodykit is ok what...

try get a quatation from Auto bavaria and see..

Top Bottom