m-tech ll b'kit

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

mirage

Club Guest
:( hi guys,my ride is a e30 4door m40..i just fitted original m-tech ll full set b'kit exept the sideskirt..anyone knows where i can get one..i was told its hard to get especially for 4 door..if i were to get new one how much would it cost?and where?

Originally posted by mirage@Nov 11 2005, 12:16 PM
:( hi guys,
my ride is a e30 4door m40..i just fitted original m-tech ll full set b'kit exept the sideskirt..anyone knows where i can get one..i was told its hard to get especially for 4 door..if i were to get new one how much would it cost?and where?
1st of all.. welkam 2 d club dude.. u have 3 options . .

1. Search the chop-shop around Malaysia and persuade them to sell ONLY the side skirt.. [possibility to get .. nearly zero %]

2. Get / order from overseas that is eBay etc. (if there's one) [possibility to get .. nearly zero % too]

3. Go to Subang SS15 and look for the man ~ Theva Bawah Pokok [possibility to get .. near to 100% !!! :D ]

hope his will help ya.. :eek:k:

yup, can get it from THEVA, i juz get the 4 doors panels for MTECH ll, use back my Ori Mtech side skirt.
what i have to say, THEVA fiber quality is good,he send it to me the day after i order :p , and he bring along the MTECH ll side skirt to confirm see mine is MTECH ll or not. :yes:

somehow i think dat mirage fella wuz referrin to ori sideskirt instead :)

rgds, B)
kahar abdullah

hie mirage !

that day saw ur car have no body panel and side skirt...

i guess u refering to side skirt/door panel, not sure !!!

if u mean side skirt, go find original no matter how hard it is... no regrets.. if u usee fibre one, it will cracked easily coz ur car so low and also when come to jacking up ur car.. hehe

but if u were saying door panel, go fibre no problem... hahaa

thanks for ur advice kinaka n also everyone else...if possible im still into getting ori side skirt n body panel coz the bumpers n spoilers r ori..if i would buy the side skirt alone from chop shop how much will it cost?..n does anyone have any idea how much does the new one from ebay as u guys mentioned cost..?

Top Bottom