m-speed

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

guru

Club Guest
good skills this guy, but workshop is a mess! everything they touch turns black!! i know most ppl got black interiors, so that's fine.. but if you got cream color..too bad!

aramis said:
you should let Ah Meng knows.

:)
agree with aramis, ask ah meng to take care of your car and try not to dirty it, then he will be careful abit

I think some of the forum member here are telling ah meng about this.....i went there today and when they fixing my car, he is putting on those mat covering the car mudgard left and right....and the front headlamp too...hmmmmm.....good! :)

i find it so far so good, except when he gets into my car and sit on my seat...
he is so huge and he just go *voosh* on the seat...haha..pity the poor seat..

but like zoakies said, he does put the mat and all to protect the car =D

actually, he always cover my seats and stuff when he is fixing my car. ;)

he came to my house yesterday and fixed my sister's car. Brake pump kaput. Talk about service man...

But yeah.. sometimes when there are too many cars, he doesn't put the covers on my car and my car is Alpina White is light gray seats. Argggh..

ic...but then again...my interior is full black....so , even he dirtied my seats, I will never know.. :D

pity you Guru, even other workshops dirty my car, especialy the grey/beige carpet mats..

wow, you actually use the beige mats. I cover them with other mats.....dont have the heart to see it get dirty..

i think this guy should upgrade standards a little. his know how is quite good, and i'd like to continue going there.

bro, with today economy .... low budget and profile is better .. He mentioned before next few doors to him was also a mechanic shop who took both shops. Borrowed parents rm 500k ady and now ah long looking for him. Cabut dunno where ...

We are looking for good service rite ?

doesn't he have the diagnostic machine to check fo the latest model? I know he did something for the E65 7er

fabianyee said:
doesn't he have the diagnostic machine to check fo the latest model? I know he did something for the E65 7er

AFAIK, he borrowed it.

To put it in perspective, and to cut a long story...short.

As a regular @ M-Speed (USJ), no doubt the service is good coupled with a very dedicated Ah Meng who will go the extra mile to get things sorted out on our rides..breakdown/house calls to include.

As for tidiness/smudges/greases on our precious rides while been serviced there, have to admit that he shd take more attention & care while handling our rides during work on our rides.

Then again, does any workshop who don't thumb print our rides?

As for me, fairly good service + reasonable pricing is good enuf to even justify some untidiness...:D

my dua kupangs...

Top Bottom