M-day

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Ecc0

Associate Member
..well..tomorrow is M-day for me...detailed checkup on 2 different places setup already so if all goes well and car was not hit or something like that, I think Ill be one of M-kidz around here...whish me luck la :)

Ecc0;690978 said:
..well..tomorrow is M-day for me...detailed checkup on 2 different places setup already so if all goes well and car was not hit or something like that, I think Ill be one of M-kidz around here...whish me luck la :)

We'll be hoping for congratulations to be the order of the day EccO!!! Do keep us posted and good luck on your hunt :))

sounds good...congrats and welcome to the world of ///M!

in for pixs!!!

MRsamdol;690983 said:
Luck! so far no signs of the car being involved in an accident?

thanks guys..well..I checked vehicle myself, so for my untrained eye, there is no signature of any accident..reason why im talking about eventual acident involvement is because one of my Z fellas pointed me out that he heard that exactly that Z4 M was involved in to accident, but non of actual proof or data known to me were exposed..owner laughing at my accident questions so, i guess, ill just do what i can, expose vehicle to total check at autobavaria and after that my private mechanic i trust...owner agreed to that so lets see where bricks will fall

Ecc0;690993 said:
thanks guys..well..I checked vehicle myself, so for my untrained eye, there is no signature of any accident..reason why im talking about eventual acident involvement is because one of my Z fellas pointed me out that he heard that exactly that Z4 M was involved in to accident, but non of actual proof or data known to me were exposed..owner laughing at my accident questions so, i guess, ill just do what i can, expose vehicle to total check at autobavaria and after that my private mechanic i trust...owner agreed to that so lets see where bricks will fall

A quick check: 1. if there are any claims on insurance and 2. if any police reports of any accidents involved [both may be referred to the car's registration?]. Dont know if this is possible here tho but a worthwhile effort i guess.

..okay..so , here i go..
..car checkup went fine..there is no structural deformations or damage on chassis, so car was not in any accident according to autobavaria expertise, as well as my main man mr. Sabri...apart from that, car has minor scratches here and there, whats clearly showing how careless was owner and how little knows about such car actually..we have made agreement about price so basically car is mine, but not yet technically since i wanna get rid of my current Z first, so if anyone is interested for Z4, let me know..ill post details about whole process so far ... so here are some pics..

..opening up..here it is..wonderful S54, dusty but dry like a gun powder, and thats what i wanted to see..
22112011115.jpg

..here is he, my personal batmobile, in all his 'greatnes', or better say 'poorness' considering how care was low for such beauty by his owner..
22112011116.jpg

..sucking up data in to mainframe computer at autobavaria..it took some time..i couldnt believe whole process took bloody 2 hours and half..jeezz
22112011117.jpg

..autobavaria man of the hour doing his best..i dont know actually what he was looking there..soon after this, manager kick my butt outside of service area as it was off limits for customers..kekekekeekek
22112011118.jpg

..now, my main man Sabri, taking it under his wing..some other interested folks hanging around and i think one of the guys is forumer :)
22112011119.jpg

..here is handsome butt..notice that M badge missing and that exhaust pipe on right side is off place..
22112011120.jpg

..so here it is..left exaust pipes seems to be okay and in proper alignement..
22112011121.jpg

..but, look at right one..and pay attention on to isolation metal foil..its pushed down..apparently, it was reverse parking stunt done by owner and exhaust pipe kissed pedestrian concrete block..bravo for maestro..
22112011122.jpg

..another 'touch up'...half way stock exhaust, half way custom stuff...i was told that car had installed custom exhaust system, but it was too noisy for neighboors, who complained to some government institution, who at the end forced owner to put back original exhaust in order to silence car, so it seems he changed it half way only...kool..notice scratches as a result of beautiful relationship between road bumpers and exhaust ..
22112011123.jpg

..nothing much to say..this one looks fine, except few signs of love between car tummy and road bumpers (i hate them ya)..
22112011124.jpg

..how on earth he manage to do this and stay for so long without fixing this on this beauty...we will never know..
22112011125.jpg

..okay..thats all so far folks :) feel free to comment out anything and everything you want.. :)

urgghhhh how can he neglect an m like that, some more a rare in malaysia one like a z4 coupe! please restore her to mint condition please.

..well..its not yet over la :) it was just agreement but nothing is executed yet..so that part is about to be seen..hopefully..lets see in next few days how it will go..

Give her a spit and polish and I am sure she'll turn into one nasty bitch!!!

Looking forward to seeing her in person...

Btw, any interior pics?

..moving..moving.. ;) .. i must say that gentleman Razeef was rather supportive and helpful in all this process..hes also BMW owner as i understood, so i have invited him to join here.. :)

Top Bottom