Lowering springs

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

guru

Club Guest
fellas, i'm interested in lowering my wife's e46, it's a 318 m-sport which means it's already lowered.. however I want it a little more lower. It runs on 18'' wheels and looks alright, but I'm just gatal to mod abit before I let it go.I like koni springs but I have only been to stuttgart in Taman Mayang and they don't seem to know what they're doing.I don't want coilovers, just lowering springs.Please suggest brands/model/part number and your experience with them. Also where to get them.Much appreciated:)

bro guru, how lower do u want it to be la...

i wud suggest eibach spring, its perfectly fit any E46 if running on 18" wheels..

btw, im using it either, the gap between tyre n fender is about 1 1/2 finger in..cheers!

rahizwan;276458 said:
bro guru, how lower do u want it to be la...

i wud suggest eibach spring, its perfectly fit any E46 if running on 18" wheels..

btw, im using it either, the gap between tyre n fender is about 1 1/2 finger in..cheers!

are your eibachs red or black? how much and where you install? i'm already 1-1/2 fingers but wanna do abit more..if eibachs then want the red ones.

Try Spax, British made..no finger can go in...but its on my E36, not sure about E46!

cheers...

sachseelan;276589 said:
Try Spax, British made..no finger can go in...but its on my E36, not sure about E46!

cheers...

sachs- have you got a number i can call?

HI guru, really sorry to say that the shop i bought it from in Wangsa Maju area no longer exist...but Im sure if you look up the net fr the right model and go to any wheel shops is Sunway, they will no wher to get it.. I paid about RM1.5K including installation 3years ago. If you search the forums, there was a forummer wanted to sell his also!! Very rare product, Good Luck..

http://www.spax-uk.com/

cheers..

Top Bottom