looking new BMW 3 series

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

agep79

Club Guest
Hi All,I'm Min from Ara Damansara & looking new car, I use Nasional car before but now planing to change BMW 3 series. Hope anybody here can give me some tips or guide to me choose correct model, about perfomance & car features.

You wanna get the new F30 or would rather spend in the E90 range? That is your first hurdle. E90 is on discount. Then you gotta see what you want out of the car ... want to enjoy the brand only or want to really enjoy the handling. Meaning, you want to own a BMW or you want to go for weekend drives and tekan a little. You also have to ask,you concerned about fuel consumption or not? As for features, its all about the same, they come packaged like that more or less. So what is it you want? Then its easier to narrow it down.

agep79;755631 said:
Hi All,

I'm Min from Ara Damansara & looking new car, I use Nasional car before but now planing to change BMW 3 series. Hope anybody here can give me some tips or guide to me choose correct model, about perfomance & car features.

If you are looking for a new car then I will suggest you the Audi 5 is perfect car for you. This car is a fantastic example of complexity, high-class as well as efficiency that all functions in a amazing balance. I think you know that you are getting an excellent car, with a innovative and smooth look to it.

JFT63;755797 said:
Bro miz, just saw your signature.....congrats on yr new ride...

Woohoo.... Taxi ride!

And congratulations sir... :)

mizhan;755813 said:
No need taxi ride la.. We exchange cars this weekend :biggrin:

Please stay in context to the thread and no hijacking!

Sure boh?

This is the one car that continually holds a higher value than its competition. When it comes time to trade it in or sell it for a new one, there will be a lot more money waiting for you on the other side of the transaction.

Top Bottom