Looking for the new glossy black trim

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
exterior trim. Not sure if I named it right. Mine using chrome one. The trim I mentioned is the line below n above window..

ibnuamzah;588051 said:
exterior trim. Not sure if I named it right. Mine using chrome one. The trim I mentioned is the line below n above window..

You mean shadowline trim ... it's very expensive if buy from BMW and the next best thing is to have it painted. Alternatively you can have it vinyl wrap and it's been done before.
The shadowline trim for the rain gutter for example will cost you RM1.7 for one side if buy from BMW dealership ... If you order it from stuttgart or auto bavaria i guess will cost less but still in excess of RM1k.

B33mEr;588102 said:
You mean shadowline trim ... it's very expensive if buy from BMW and the next best thing is to have it painted. Alternatively you can have it vinyl wrap and it's been done before.
The shadowline trim for the rain gutter for example will cost you RM1.7 for one side if buy from BMW dealership ... If you order it from stuttgart or auto bavaria i guess will cost less but still in excess of RM1k.

Gulp! :eek: Very expensive ha..Actually i've bought it b4 from kedai potong the flat black trim then install it to my car. After a while, it started to produce uneasy sounds like "creek..creek"..That is why i changed it back to the chrome one and now start looking for new one. I've tried to wrap it but not lasting. It will tear after a week..my budget below 1.5k for both sides..any info?

ibnuamzah;588111 said:
Gulp! :eek: Very expensive ha..Actually i've bought it b4 from kedai potong the flat black trim then install it to my car. After a while, it started to produce uneasy sounds like "creek..creek"..That is why i changed it back to the chrome one and now start looking for new one. I've tried to wrap it but not lasting. It will tear after a week..my budget below 1.5k for both sides..any info?

maybe the sound come from broken clips.

jarance;588113 said:
maybe the sound come from broken clips.

herm..That makes sense. I'll ask my friend from accessories shop. If that wills olve the prob, i'll change the clips rather than buying the new one..thanks

ibnuamzah;588144 said:
herm..That makes sense. I'll ask my friend from accessories shop. If that wills olve the prob, i'll change the clips rather than buying the new one..thanks

try to get from Bavarian Auto. Their price are quite reasonable.

jarance;588147 said:
try to get from Bavarian Auto. Their price are quite reasonable.

I'll try. Do u have any idea how much per clip cost? Any estimation? I was told the trim needs many clips.

I asked my friend albert somewhere from pandan indah regarding the clips. He owned a workshop. he told me that the price is rm8 per clip. Original from bmw. Is that reasonable? Please advice..

Top Bottom