Looking for sport spring for e39

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

shah7710

Club Guest
Hi all,My cousin is looking for used sport spring for his e39. Any1 got spare to let go? If you have, do let me know..thanks

shah7710;730137 said:
Hi all,

My cousin is looking for used sport spring for his e39. Any1 got spare to let go? If you have, do let me know..thanks

care to swap and topup with my eibach? im thinking of moving back to standard setup.

alantiong;730923 said:
Idt, care to share why are u going back stock?

im in the dilemma of choosing the right setup for my ride... it already came with eibach when i bought the car.. im not satisfied with the comfort even after changing a new sets of standard absorber. i think eibach is too low for e39.

IDT;733362 said:
im in the dilemma of choosing the right setup for my ride... it already came with eibach when i bought the car.. im not satisfied with the comfort even after changing a new sets of standard absorber. i think eibach is too low for e39.

Really? I'm using Eibach as well..so far, no issues running either with 18' or 19'....

E39 ori spring

IDT;730159 said:
care to swap and topup with my eibach? im thinking of moving back to standard setup.

Hi,
Are u interested on the e39 528i original spring only.
Do call me 0123892269
Selling cheap cheap for u ya....

Hi IDT,

How about billstein B6 with H&R springs i have heard UDM owners using these set not sure weather they are bumpy or hard.

Well i am using RCS set up shop is at sunway maybe u can google and see or read regarding their suspension.

Cheers,

Hi Bro,

What brand absorbers are u using ori Boge on the Eibach.

How is the comfort level.

Cheers,

shah7710;730137 said:
Hi all,

My cousin is looking for used sport spring for his e39. Any1 got spare to let go? If you have, do let me know..thanks

I plan to let go my very new Eibach as well, came with the ride along with original springs.
But not sure if it fits your cousin's ride. What model is your cousin's?

Cheers.
seewai

siva@e39;748714 said:
Hi IDT,

How about billstein B6 with H&R springs i have heard UDM owners using these set not sure weather they are bumpy or hard.

Well i am using RCS set up shop is at sunway maybe u can google and see or read regarding their suspension.

Cheers,

Hi Siva,

The B6 should go with standard springs. If you use H & R with B6, you may have issues with suspension travel. To me, the best set up is H & R an B8. Composed, firm (not harsh) ride with precise handling. Vixxx's car is a perfect example of a perfect suspension set up.

E39 original spring

advocates;751382 said:
Hi Siva,

The B6 should go with standard springs. If you use H & R with B6, you may have issues with suspension travel. To me, the best set up is H & R an B8. Composed, firm (not harsh) ride with precise handling. Vixxx's car is a perfect example of a perfect suspension set up.

Hello,
Anybody need e39 original spring
Let go cheap cheap and foc rear sach absorber ....
Call 012-3892269
Rm 200.00 take all.....
Reason sale.....got extra sets....

Looking for sports springs preferably 2nd hand as my 520i which is sitting on hamann hm2 18's look like they are on stilts with the regulAr springs.

Top Bottom