Looking for Seat modulator

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

zerocoolcool

Hi, i have e60 530i 2003 version car . I got an error on my seat belt n seat mat. Does anybody have a spare seat emulator ? Will buy it from u. Thanks for the help. Cheers
*emulator not modulator sorry

howdy bro,
well i dont have the emulator to sell but i can direct you to a shop that can fit it and reset the error message,if that is the actual cause for the message.

jeson 016-2285533

he has an accessory shop in seri kembangan....

i just recently did mine for rm150...

I spent more than Rm450 with Jeson with no permanent results.

Decide wisely.

I did it myself bought from Ebay n solve it many years ago. Need to fix the emulator and reset it. That time I also bought few. I might still have it somewhere at home. Same time I also have newer model ones. Do PM me if u r interested.

A quick question to those that will know. If you fit a seat occupancy emulator and reset/clear the fault code will the car think that someone is sat in the seat and keep sending the fasten seat belt warning?

I have an emulator spare if anyone wants it. Please PM me

Thanks

Erest said:
I spent more than Rm450 with Jeson with no permanent results.

Decide wisely.
Bro,Jeson did advise me that there could be 2 possible faults:
1 is the seat mat and the other is the IBS sensor.
Mine was fixed by fitting the emulator.

Rick1 said:
A quick question to those that will know. If you fit a seat occupancy emulator and reset/clear the fault code will the car think that someone is sat in the seat and keep
sending the fasten seat belt warning?

I have an emulator spare if anyone wants it. Please PM me

Thanks
Bro...on mine,the emulator is simulating that the seat is empty at all times and that the fasten seat belt warning does not come on anymore regardless if there
is anyone sitting there or not,which is to my liking.

moots said:
Bro...on mine,the emulator is simulating that the seat is empty at all times and that the fasten seat belt warning does not come on anymore regardless if there
is anyone sitting there or not,which is to my liking.
Is this good or bad to set as always empty? If always empty, will the airbag deploy in the event of a head-on collision.

jarance said:
Is this good or bad to set as always empty? If always empty, will the airbag deploy in the event of a head-on collision.
howdy uncle J,
well....no it won't.bad if you always have a front passenger.i travel to work daily alone.
weekends use family car...so i guess it depends on the application....

moots said:
Bro,Jeson did advise me that there could be 2 possible faults:
1 is the seat mat and the other is the IBS sensor.
Mine was fixed by fitting the emulator.
Maybe bro,

But he charges on every visit. Problem not solved and he only willing to fix if I pay. So I reckon, its never ending story of money paid to him.

Erest said:
Maybe bro,

But he charges on every visit. Problem not solved and he only willing to fix if I pay. So I reckon, its never ending story of money paid to him.
maybe you can try some DIY. Just pop into a electrical/electronic shop and buy the following:-
1. resistor - 200 ohms / 1/4 watt (20Sen)
2. Diode - 1N4007 / 50VDC (50sen)

Schematic.jpg

If you dont have a soldering gun, you can twist the wire together as shown above.
Unplug the connector below the seat and connect the resistor and diode as shown. There is a line on the diode. this should be connected to the blue wire.

Top Bottom