Looking for M5 Full cut

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Bio_BMW

Club Guest
Hi guys i am Ben... looking for Full cut M5 or half cut... also looking for Angel eyes for E34... do let me all pricing, thanks... :D cheers!!!

Teejay, itu half cut ada ke?? di mana ?? which chop shop?? :dunno:

Bukan nak beli..tapi nak tengok saje...hehehe.... :D :D to enrich my knowledge maa...., and those things are very nice to see.., and touch.. :D :D

Originally posted by wan520i@Oct 23 2005, 10:45 AM
Teejay, itu half cut ada ke?? di mana ?? which chop shop?? :dunno:

Bukan nak beli..tapi nak tengok saje...hehehe.... :D :D to enrich my knowledge maa...., and those things are very nice to see.., and touch.. :D :D

WAAHHH.......

current project pun belum siap lagi sudah mau masuk m5 pulak...

bahaya ni..... :D :D

Rgds

that halfcut not for public viewing , sorry.....
coz had some problems wif itchy hands pulling stuff out and bz bodies, so owner decided to store it away intact no parts taken out or touched, it is for sale, i'm not sure, just dont wanna offend to guy and ask lotsa questions.....

i had to bodek, but i was anot allowed to take pic too......
its a japan spec e34 m5, so do your homework, coz i dont know if the jap specs differ from euro specs

I am now living in singapore... my car is under power is a 12V 520i... M20 i think... is there anything to do to boost it up? hmM... thanks guys...

I can only say .... :blush: sell it and get anuder E34 facelifted M50B25 and drive it stock.

easy for u to say,

in Spore,it is rare to find any 525i,
make sense to convert engine......

zoggee, hope you think first before replying.....

Originally posted by teejay@Oct 24 2005, 11:08 PM
easy for u to say,

I know its rare but not imposibble .... :p

Originally posted by Bio_BMW@Oct 22 2005, 08:32 PM
Hi guys i am Ben... looking for Full cut M5 or half cut... also looking for Angel eyes for E34... do let me all pricing, thanks... :D

cheers!!!
Your option are simple...LUP ENGINE lor....

Juzz4Cars has a M20 2.5L engine for sale...not cheap though...asking for SGD 5 grand...which IMHO is a bit :wacko:

M5 are rare....if you can find one...GRAB !! Even if you dun want the engine you sell on Ebay also got pple sure buy one.

M20 2.0L is a tad underpower....129bhp to move a 1.5ton body...no joke.

Your other option would be to look at the 7 series's 3.0L engine...the mounting fits your E34 perfectly. No need to mod. :wub:

Yeah, in Sin-jia-poh transplant is a no-no and if you are caught, you could land yourself in a big mess. Well, if you insist why don't you drop in a 2.8l engine (from the e38)? I even saw a M3 at propel near Sg.Kadut. :nyehehe:

Originally posted by The Necessary@Oct 25 2005, 01:26 AM
Can transplant engine in Singapore meh? Wun the LTA kick your car into impound the moment it's found out?
You can do anything you want...just dun get caught !! Wahahahahaha :D :D

Aiyah...suggesting mah...since our friend is asking for a M5 liao... :p

In SG, its damn hard to find big CC cars....roadtax not friendly...

But now most pple op to buy larger CC cos they know that CC torque and BS walks. Its more common to see above 2.0L cars nowadays like the Mazda 6 2.3....Accord 2.4, BMW 330ci, MB 240E etc

Originally posted by teejay@Oct 24 2005, 11:08 PM
easy for u to say,

hello....??? I said sell and get 525i la :D get E39 lor :)

Top Bottom