looking for good quality paint shop to respray car

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

jon3171

Club Guest
Hi there, was wondering if anybody knows of a good painter to respray the entire car. I am from subang jaya and the car is a bmw e28...the car body is in good shape and has been sprayed about 4 years ago. It has some fibre bodykit. Ideally, I would like to strip the old paint as it looks like it is getting kind of thick. Does any one know a place that has experience with this kind of job and does a good job. Also, has anyone attempted a similar job before? What kind of pricing am i looking at?Thank you.

You can try at jalan segambut near Tan Chong Motor,the shop its infront of BHP Petrol.I do mine ex e90 from silver to black for 6k,its a bit expensive but really worth it,and the quality is perfect!:top:

rezzsya;854404 said:
You can try at jalan segambut near Tan Chong Motor,the shop its infront of BHP Petrol.I do mine ex e90 from silver to black for 6k,its a bit expensive but really worth it,and the quality is perfect!:top:

Hi thanks for the reply...is 6k the price for repainting the car along with stripping the old paint? And if so, do you happen to know what method was used to strip the paint? As in chemical, machine sanding or sandblast?

Thanks again

- - - Updated - - -

rezzsya;854404 said:

Hi thanks for the reply...is 6k the price for repainting the car along with stripping the old paint? And if so, do you happen to know what method was used to strip the paint? As in chemical, machine sanding or sandblast?

Thanks again

Top Bottom