Looking for E46

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

crusher

Club Guest
Anybody have E46 to let go, preferably facelifted.PM me the specs/pictures/price.Thanks

if you're interested, there is a 330i SMGII Facelift model..you may PM sachseelan for more details

crusher;704681 said:
Not interested in SMG. Either 2.0L to 2.5L only

It would be easier if you could broaden your requirements on your 1st post. Good Luck in your quest.

sachseelan;705011 said:
smg 1 .. ....

If my memory serves me right SMG I was never offered on the E46 range..or maybe its SSG instead of SMG I/II ?? I could be wrong

From another post:
===========================================
Hi all,

In my last thread and other threads there seems to be some confusion over the gearboxes SSG, SMG I, and SMG II. So I contacted BMW Europe for there answer and this is what they told me.

the SMG I gear box was the first of its type for bmw and was introduced for the M3 E36,

the SMG II was an updated SMG I and offers more modes and is just all round improved this was avalible on the M3 E46 as well as others.

then there is the SSG gearbox this was avalible on the 325 and 330 E46s and here is where the confuseion arrives the SSG gearbox has a round 'sport' button at the armrest side of the gearstick and has this pattern.

P

|
N-D-C

the SSG gearbox was then updated and this is the on with the indecator panel at the base of the gearstick and the 'sport' button it the top drivers side corner, this gearbox was technically the SSG II gearbox but was marketed and referanced by bmw europe usually as SMG gearbox NOT SMG I or SMG II just plane SMG. and has the layout,

P +

|_N_D
-

BMW then went on to say that the SSG orignal gearbox was by some dealers also refered to as SMG for ease of understanding. (personally i think to help sales).

Anyway I hope that helps a few more people understand the differant types of SSG and SMG gearboxes, the US maybe different but as BMW is european I would expect the situation to be the same.

330ciSSG

===========================================

There is a facelifted 325i 2004, Exclusive model, c/w original factory Xenon, electric blind, memory power seats for sale. Try search Classified, Car for Sale, owner: Vroom325.

Dear crusher,

I would like to letgo my e46 325i, U can check at mudah.my, search for bmw e46 325i , state Kedah.

its too trouble to buy car in different region. I'm looking in PJ/KL/Selangor areas

morrogan;705906 said:
There is a facelifted 325i 2004, Exclusive model, c/w original factory Xenon, electric blind, memory power seats for sale. Try search Classified, Car for Sale, owner: Vroom325.

He just sold it last Saturday

I saw one E46 320i year 2004. Its 2.0L but I always thought 320i is 2.2 or 2.5L? is the 2.0L a 6 potter? Anybody can clarify?

Top Bottom