Looking for E46 stock absorbers and springs

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

krsna86

Club Guest
Dear forummers,As title says, im looking for stock obsorbers and springs for my E46. The previos owner had sports springs on it and it handles like a charm but scraches every time i go over an speed bump( and there are many where i stay and work :( ). So i have decided to go back to original.So if anyone has them lying around in their garage or something please let me know. Please also quote me a price as i have no clue how much would it cost 2nd hand. Thanks so much to all! Cheers! :cool:

krsna86;813079 said:
Dear forummers,

As title says, im looking for stock obsorbers and springs for my E46. The previos owner had sports springs on it and it handles like a charm but scraches every time i go over an speed bump( and there are many where i stay and work :( ). So i have decided to go back to original.

So if anyone has them lying around in their garage or something please let me know. Please also quote me a price as i have no clue how much would it cost 2nd hand.

Thanks so much to all! Cheers! :cool:

Hi bro, any idea which springs are those? I don't mind swapping with you. :D

Stock absorbers you can either look for Bilstein B4 or Boge Automatic. Both inclusive of installation should be less than RM1.2k. :)

krsna86;813079 said:
Dear forummers,

As title says, im looking for stock obsorbers and springs for my E46. The previos owner had sports springs on it and it handles like a charm but scraches every time i go over an speed bump( and there are many where i stay and work :( ). So i have decided to go back to original.

So if anyone has them lying around in their garage or something please let me know. Please also quote me a price as i have no clue how much would it cost 2nd hand.

If yours is eibach or H&R, I would like to swap with you

wingzee;813081 said:
Hi bro, any idea which springs are those? I don't mind swapping with you. :D

Stock absorbers you can either look for Bilstein B4 or Boge Automatic. Both inclusive of installation should be less than RM1.2k. :)

Bro Wingzee and Bro AS, i do not have the slightest idea what brand are my springs..will ask my mech to have a look and will update you guys :cool:

krsna86;813140 said:
Bro Wingzee and Bro AS, i do not have the slightest idea what brand are my springs..will ask my mech to have a look and will update you guys :cool:

Take pictures ya.. Show us how low your car with current spring ya :). If it's eibach give me not wingzee ya, dia sudah Ada titan oh... Haha

Dear krsna86,

If you planning to buy standard spring but keep the lowered spring, you can ask from me... i think mine still kept laying in my store room.

krsna86;813079 said:
Dear forummers,

TeD;813171 said:
Dear krsna86,

If you planning to buy standard spring but keep the lowered spring, you can ask from me... i think mine still kept laying in my store room.

Bro Ted,

PM me the figure u have in mind please.. :)

for local cars the springs are mark with some colors... 2 blue stripes (for rear) or white / red or white / white for fronts.

Top Bottom