looking for e36 m3 front bumper and bilstein b6

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

infinity89

Club Guest
good day people....im looking for e36 m3 front bumper and bilstein b6 shock absorbers...any one with the mentioned item plz let me know the price thk you :rock:

bilstein b6

hi..i have bilstein b6 for back only. Condition superb. Reason to change ,try out new h&r absorber. R u interested?

CK1;790895 said:
hi..i have bilstein b6 for back only. Condition superb. Reason to change ,try out new h&r absorber. R u interested?

Can you pm me how much you selling your B6 rear? How long have you used them? I was told 36 and 46 share the same rear shocks.

i have an aftermarket M3 front bumper--- some damage--- as it was on a halfcut --- i also have what im told is M3 rear bumper and side 'skirts'--- wana come see make an offer to clear the lot?

carlsberg;791061 said:
i have an aftermarket M3 front bumper--- some damage--- as it was on a halfcut --- i also have what im told is M3 rear bumper and side 'skirts'--- wana come see make an offer to clear the lot?
some pics would surely help bro.. m3 rear bumper (what im told) what u mean bro?

carlsberg;791061 said:

yea bro sure so whrs ur place?
:wink:

infinity89;791276 said:

im staying in taman tasik titiwangsa bro...currently working at SJKT SENTUL school near by HGH Convention Hall beside SJKC SENTUL. If possible we will juz make a COD
deal bro...izit ok?

M.Directspares;791406 said:
i have front B8 absober (E36 325) off my E30 if you want. used less than 1000 miles

how much bro...can use for e36 318 o nt? btw izit ok wif i mix up n use cuz my rear absober is B6

infinity89;791276 said:
im at tanjung malim area------- i dont know enough about m3 stuff to verify, but the halfcut i bought came with everything !! so i have rear bumper minus defuser (stolen at 1/2 cut shop) side skirts and after market glass fiber front bumper---- a local chap told me its all m3------ i really have no use for the parts and would take a fair offer to get rid of them---or would swop for standard bumpers and skirts.

carlsberg;791801 said:
im at tanjung malim area------- i dont know enough about m3 stuff to verify, but the halfcut i bought came with everything !! so i have rear bumper minus defuser (stolen at 1/2 cut shop) side skirts and after market glass fiber front bumper---- a local chap told me its all m3------ i really have no use for the parts and would take a fair offer to get rid of them---or would swop for standard bumpers and skirts.

itz ok bro i gt d m3 bumper d..thx anyway

infinity89;790909 said:
i nid full set bro front n back....what bout ur front? u using b6 or other brand?

Sorry for late reply...too busy on my work. Over look on this matter. My budget limited. So i change back first since damage. i end up chnge whole set of h&r. Selling for rm450.

Top Bottom