Looking for e30....

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

EuJax

Club Guest
Hi all, have read pretty much about the e30 but still got a lot to learn. Would be more than happy to meet up with any e30 owners or any BMW owners as well. Maybe i can join you guys during your TT session but where would that be and when? Am seriously looking for a e30, any forummers who wanted to sell please feel free to contact me via email. Need to learn more about the car before jumping into buying. Thanks all and i would really appreciate your help. Lets catch up and have a drink while talk UDM :)RegardsJacky

Dude... this thursday Klang TT will be held at Bukit Jelutong... Check out the members-meet-up section.

We're also gonna have a 3er gathering soon...

Just come on over and feast your eyes at all the E30s. Come join us ok... Welcome to the club.

Thanks nikazwaa. I'd love to meet up with you guys but will be out of town till next week. Maybe the following week? I love the 6 series you have, but not up to that standard yet :)

Meanwhile anyone can enlighten me as where i can get for sale e30 318i? Thanks.

Regards
Jacky

I think got few members selling their E30 few mths back....Try ur luck at our classified section......Good Luck....E30 is a great UDM......Sure u'll like it...

e30 yr 1987 ooriginal 320i and converted to
325i oto askin for rm29k neg...location bdr tun
razak!!! my fren brother in law wants to sell his!!

everything done up!!all perfect cond!!
black color,17 in ac type 2,bodykits (dont know
what model)recaro leather seat, and etc,etc..
4 doors!!!

regards

Fuhrer, i've bought Motor Trader as well :) Just hoping to get some tips from you pros here.

Thanks Lionel, will try my luck in the classified area. Yea i am sure thats a UDM :)

MNK, i would prefer a stock e30. Didnt intend to put bodyworks on it so i pass on that one but thanks a bunch for the info.

Btw, how much would it roughly cost to restore a e30? All i want is just original specs,nothing more. I know this might be a bit too subjective but just a rough idea? Maybe 10k or 20k? And the most important, does it always give problems cause i do travel a lot sometimes more like a daily beater.

Thanks.

Jacky

Originally posted by EuJax@Aug 9 2005, 09:06 PM

MNK, i would prefer a stock e30. Didnt intend to put bodyworks on it so i pass on that one but thanks a bunch for the info.

that was exactly my thought when I plan to get an E30 long time ago :D

Originally posted by EuJax@Aug 10 2005, 10:06 AM
And the most important, does it always give problems cause i do travel a lot sometimes more like a daily beater.
If its serviced regularly and maintained well, no problems. Check out the local newspapers for better deals than motor trader.
Cheers :D

GOOD LUCK TO YOU BRO!!!

It's quite difficult to get 1... maybe because it's a good car :D nobody wants to sell one :D

why 318??? go for the m20b25 larrrr MORE POWERRRRR :yahoo:

Originally posted by DingChavez@Aug 10 2005, 12:12 PM
why 318??? go for the m20b25 larrrr MORE POWERRRRR :yahoo:
My thoughts exactly Ding... Now i'm infactuated with E30s as well... :dunno:

Originally posted by gilera_200@Aug 10 2005, 12:33 PM

hehe.. azwa.. dont go far la.. take a ride in my car laa.. hehe eventhough not fast but ok what.. heheh :D
Ok.. i drive your car and straight go home ok?

Originally posted by mnk@Aug 10 2005, 01:00 AM
e30 yr 1987 ooriginal 320i and converted to
325i oto askin for rm29k neg...location bdr tun
razak!!! my fren brother in law wants to sell his!!

everything done up!!all perfect cond!!
black color,17 in ac type 2,bodykits (dont know
what model)recaro leather seat, and etc,etc..
4 doors!!!

regards
aiya didn't see this thread lah... is this car that you mention still available? if your BIL's friend still has it, can you sms me the details. 012-2341080

thanks mate...

cheers...

Top Bottom