looking for e21 donor car

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
eau-rouge said:
if anybody seen one,pls inform me..want to salvage a few parts..hehe.thanks

Like the rear trailing arm and disc brake assembly? ;) :p :D

Glad to see that my racun is working....

helloo have u all registered for AD...its just 2 weeks away

eau-rouge said:
if anybody seen one,pls inform me..want to salvage a few parts..hehe.thanks

Try Optimum Automotive at Kayu Ara. Saw 2 abandoned E21 outside a few months back, but not sure if they are still there.

its exactly opposite of the road from a vw wshop in kayu ara,after the damansara tol,take the first left,u can see a furniture shop in front of u,n then take a right,then go straight until u see the wshop on ur left,can see 2 e21's there...but some of the parts r not there,especially the interior...gone..salvaged sum stuff from the car a year back,its one of optimum's clients car..but he didnt pay up,so,the car was salvaged for parts...there's another 2 along the road of the vw wshop oso,when u take the exit to the vw wshop in kayu ara,just go straight,there's 2 e21's there collecting dust..there's 4 e21's in glenmarie...near the row of wshop...there's 1 in jln kelang lama collecting dust...there's another 1 in ttdi..but i think that one long gone oredi...there's another 1 near jln kuching...collecting dust oso..kg melayu subg there's a few oso,saw 1/2 near the kampungs there...drive a few rounds here n there n u'll find ur holy grail..

whoa....berg...u knw where all the e21 lying huh....looks like i need to go get myself a few donor cars too :D

haha,i know a lot more e21's lying around...used to search around for e21 parts n found these abandoned cars..haha...n i do hav a satellite to navigate them old cars..hahaha..:D

Top Bottom