looking for a place good to install e30 sunroof

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

azem17

Club Guest
Hello,Is there anyone know good workshop for e30 sunroof install in klang valley area?Thanks You

some say you may loose your roof rigidity , but then it's all boils down to individual preference ...

and some even say it's illegal and would be stopped by JPJ ...not sure about it ...

try scounting around the you'll be able to find one ...i know one from kajang , but i've neve done any work with that particular person ...

same time better find out for all the conseqences of installing a sunroof ....join us for TT perhaps and have a chat before you plunge into this thinggy

Thanks,

now i have e30 ori model from hulfcut.
does all assembly method breach or in require JPJ or there is assembly method not breach JPJ condition

azem17;591247 said:
Thanks,

now i have e30 ori model from hulfcut.
does all assembly method breach or in require JPJ or there is assembly method not breach JPJ condition

anything involves cutting the roof top is against JPJ ...that is what i've being warn off when i aquired to install a sunroof a long time ago ....

if ya serious about it , perhaps give call to JPJ to check with them ......

install the sunroof by only replacing skin of original roof, don't chop and swap roofs. consult the people at Blue Green, they know what to do with your car.

bump to the thread,

its legal as long as you not cutting the chasis/frame, the roof/sunroof tray only had few spot weld/joint on them. im planing to replace my roof aswell. cost rm3500 for new roof/sunroof tray quoted from BA

Top Bottom