Looking for a 320i E90

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

chechang

Hi members

I'm Chang and new to this forum and basically keen to get a used 320i and hope there are among the members here who are intending to sell their 320i and also get tips and advice on maintenance, foremen recommendations etc.

I'm currently driving a Vios and the E90 price tag is the closest I can afford for a continental car for a start.

Thank you for reading and hope to get advice from all the Sifu's around here.

Cheers

Why not consider 323i or 325i, or even 320d ? From what i surveyed online or travel to dealerships, 325i and 320i just differ by about 5-8k. Btw i am surveying in Selangor area.

Im driving 320i E90 and from my experience, you should consider to get 323i or 325i which will give u more power at just additional if 5k. No regret even u will pay for higher road tax.

I'm hunting for a 320i too and as bro Chang, I'd like to know what to look out for during car tests. I recently tested one & its FC is 11.3km/l. Is that reasonable? Anyone to share their 325i FC? Sometimes higher cc engines consumes lesser fuel than lower cc, right?

Voodoo8808 said:
I'm hunting for a 320i too and as bro Chang, I'd like to know what to look out for during car tests. I recently tested one & its FC is 11.3km/l. Is that reasonable? Anyone to share their 325i FC? Sometimes higher cc engines consumes lesser fuel than lower cc, right?
I get 8-9+ km. 90% highway 10% city.

On NSH i get 11km/l at cruising average speed of 120-130km/h.

My 325 has some engine issues thus i am now running on the 3L engine found on the 330i.

Good luck with your hunt.

chechang said:
Hi members

I'm Chang and new to this forum and basically keen to get a used 320i and hope there are among the members here who are intending to sell their 320i and also get tips and advice on maintenance, foremen recommendations etc.

I'm currently driving a Vios and the E90 price tag is the closest I can afford for a continental car for a start.

Thank you for reading and hope to get advice from all the Sifu's around here.

Cheers
Bro, I want to let go my E90 320i LCI 2009 1st owner Auto Bavaria

http://www.mudah.my/2009+BMW+320i+2+0+LCI+DIRECT+OWNER+-39758116.htm

See & test drive 1st then we can nego , fren2 price :rock:
Now i'm driving my 2nd car same model but 2011

Why u let go the same model and brought a same model too?. Is there's any problems for E90 year 2009?. Coz' I'm planning to buy it..

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom