looking for 84 e30 front bumper

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

kcleong18

Club Guest
Hi guys , My son has taken over my E30 for the past two months and unfortunately rear ended a Waja last weekend. The front bumper looks pretty bad so am looking for one . Version is the chrome type for a four door model. Would be wonderful if any forummers has one for a reasonable price . Car is driveable but bonnet is also dented and aircon fan is squished. Any advice appreciated as I have not being visiting workshops (Klang Valley) for a while - this used to be my weekend drive so any recommendations where to get everything patched up welcome! Many thanks in advance.Kc

Is it same for 4 door and 2 door bumper??I got 1 set chrome type front bumper for 2 door bro n wanna sell it.Can call me if interested - 0133652090(helmi)...

jumper det;371261 said:
Is it same for 4 door and 2 door bumper??I got 1 set chrome type front bumper for 2 door bro n wanna sell it.Can call me if interested - 0133652090(helmi)...

Thanks , Bro Helmi for the photos but actually cannot make out the condition from them. Anyway I will call you tomorrow to make arrangement to view and collect if suitable the item this weekend if that is convenient to you.

Kc

Top Bottom