Looking for 1989 E30 325i!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

' xZ "

Club Guest
anyone selling 1989 E30 325i?how much will it be?thise model i'm reffering to is same as Tom's rideif anyone wanna sell or know where can get this ride pls do PM me!

most of the e30 325i were CBU model imported by grey importers or personal imports there were no NAZA back then, and they were also brought in by AB on request..they are really hard to come by....moreover post 87 model..Good Luck...If u find one, let me know, i want one as well...

I want another one. And so do 6 of my other friends - no kidding! Coupes if possible though

:)

awesome car...........maybe you guys should try importing it in from places like australia cos its very cheap here and many 325's post '87 around..........many 325is around as well n thats a lovely set of wheels.........comes with the goodies and no need to go fibre shop edy!!

happy shopping............

Originally posted by esterix@Sep 13 2005, 09:54 PM
I want another one. And so do 6 of my other friends - no kidding! Coupes if possible though

:)
bro esterix

remember pm me first if u want to sell kekkekkek.. :D :D

Originally posted by sideways@Sep 13 2005, 10:34 PM
awesome car...........maybe you guys should try importing it in from places like australia cos its very cheap here and many 325's post '87 around..........many 325is around as well n thats a lovely set of wheels.........comes with the goodies and no need to go fibre shop edy!!

happy shopping............
if only you can get an ap, and even then it would be silly to use the ap to import a E30 into Malaysia. As you know, the ap's itself is worth much more than the car you are importing.

honestly based from what i have found out.....the ap is actually free but........the people who get them sell them at the price they like n that makes it expansive cos they control market mah!! i know someone here who can enlighten us on this free ap thingi.......provided he speaks out tho!!

as long as you meet the conditions you can bring the car in....if you want a 325 that bad, do a conversion or if you are willing to go further get a friend who is studying overseas to buy one, keep it there for a while and then bring it back on a student AP and pay the tax and shipping

err.. i think u guys are out of topic! LOL :D
hmm really intrested in this car but duno where can find it.budget around 30-40k

ok,... its not easy to find a late model 325i coupe in malaysia. if you want it bad,you can buy an earlier model and do a conversion, or better still go for m50. it all basically depends on your passion for the car and your wallet...heehe

Anxious, et5 - you're among the 6 I counted!

From what I know, most APs are for cars 5 years old and under. A small number are for cars over 25 years. The only way to get cars that fall in between would be through a personal AP (someone having lived overseas for more than a year or Malaysia second home program).

Skar19's suggestion of building one seems the best option given the circumstances. But then, you'll probably go over the top and end up double mortgaging the house, leasing the wife out, giving away the kids, and only settling for an e30 that look like Tom's or flies like Alvin's!

IMHO, the E30 racun is amongst the most lethal around. Caveat emptor, as anxious would say!

:D

Thank god i don't hv a wife or kids to lease out! ha ha h ah ha.
Finally decided to re start or to finish up the E30 project. ha h ah ha. Hopefully it will be out of the workshop for good! problem is no place to park at my small house.

xZ - good luck in your hunt. Be patient - you won't regret it if you find one.

Alvin - my small house got small space, just large enough to fit another e30. Most welcome to park it there, as long as the keys are also in the ignition!

:D

If u really wan must be patient you never know one may just come up for sale!

Top Bottom