Looking for 19" rims

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Guna

Club Guest
Guys,I need some opinion here on choice of wheels for my E60.I'm looking for a set of 19" wheels for my 530 and I was wondering if you guys have any suggestions.I know the choice is almost infinitive but to give you an idea of what I'm looking for,I kinda like the Breyton Spirit kinda looks.Any suggestions?

Yup, I love the Breyton Spirit look.. FYI, my car belum keluar lagi but I have already bought the sport rims already.. and guess what, it's the 19" Breyton Spirit!!

Will upload the pics once kereta sudah keluar :)

AndyInc;446551 said:
Yup, I love the Breyton Spirit look.. FYI, my car belum keluar lagi but I have already bought the sport rims already.. and guess what, it's the 19" Breyton Spirit!!

Will upload the pics once kereta sudah keluar :)

that's great man,Could you PM and tell me where and how much did it cost you?or maybe you can help me get it at a reasonable price?But bro,I heard the Breytons are one of the softest rims around la.senang bengkok.true ah?

E60 Bilstein B8 Sport Absorber (Front)

Guna;446820 said:
that's great man,Could you PM and tell me where and how much did it cost you?or maybe you can help me get it at a reasonable price?But bro,I heard the Breytons are one of the softest rims around la.senang bengkok.true ah?

Hi Guna,
Sorry ya steal your thread.
Had a set of the E60 Bilstein B8 Front Sport Absorber
to let go.
At special price RM 800.00 nego till go..
Interested call: 0123892269.
Tip top condition (view to appreciated)
Used for few month only.

Thanks

dominic;446830 said:
Hi Guna,
to let go.
Used for few month only.

Thanks

what about the back bro?I'm kinda new with all things BMW so what advantage has these absobers over the stock?I thought the stock was Bilstiens too right? I find my current suspensions a little soft la.Just don't know what to do.I'm really worried of getting ripped off by these aftermarket shops.You know la,they suggest the world to you like you own Bank Negara and they sound very professional and convincing too.

E60 Bilstein B8 Sport Absorber (Front)

Hi Guna,
to let go.
Used for few month only.

Thanks

Guna;446519 said:
Guys,I need some opinion here on choice of wheels for my E60.I'm looking for a set of 19" wheels for my 530 and I was wondering if you guys have any suggestions.I know the choice is almost infinitive but to give you an idea of what I'm looking for,I kinda like the Breyton Spirit kinda looks.Any suggestions?

Hey dude, Breyton Spirit is nice, but it's a very old style. By coincidence I have a set of Breyton Flame Sport which is similar style to Spirit but newer, but they're 20 inches. I'm selling for cheap. PM or email me at vince_skr@hotmail.com if you're interested.

Cheers.

attachment.php

guna go for it 20" coz yr ride is 530 maaaaaaa............racun jgn tak racun

Bailey;447896 said:
guna go for it 20" coz yr ride is 530 maaaaaaa............racun jgn tak racun

Alamak Bailey,you really major poisoner ah....you got 20s or not? if you 20,I 20 la.....and by the way our hero with the 20s also hasn't contacted me...dah la kena poisoned:stoned:

Guna;448086 said:
Alamak Bailey,you really major poisoner ah....you got 20s or not? if you 20,I 20 la.....and by the way our hero with the 20s also hasn't contacted me...dah la kena poisoned:stoned:

Hey bro,

You have mail. Sorry was a bit busy the last few days.

Cheers.

Hmmm...your mail bounced back for some reason. Anyways, here's the email I sent:

The rims are at my friend's shop but I can get him to take some pictures for you in the next couple of days. I've used them for only a month so they're almost brand new, although there's a small scratch on the left rear from brushing a curb. I changed them because a friend sold me his 20" AC type V when he changed to 21". Anyways, the Breytons cost me RM13,500 brand new, so I'm letting go for half that amount (without tires), or you can make me an offer (nothing ridiculous like RM4,000 please!). I can try to get you a set of used 20" tires if you want. Call me at 012-337 0066 if you're interested.

Thanks man>I maybe making a trip to KL in this next few days so You can expect a call from me.20" not too heavy for 530 e60 ah?just curious la.Don't want to compromise too much just for looks la.

opposite lock's breyton rim is in very very good condition. It is a steal if you like the design. Faster grab the bargain b4 it is too late bro!

opposite_lock;448361 said:
Hey bro,

You have mail. Sorry was a bit busy the last few days.

Cheers.

Hmmm...your mail bounced back for some reason. Anyways, here's the email I sent:

The rims are at my friend's shop but I can get him to take some pictures for you in the next couple of days. I've used them for only a month so they're almost brand new, although there's a small scratch on the left rear from brushing a curb. I changed them because a friend sold me his 20" AC type V when he changed to 21". Anyways, the Breytons cost me RM13,500 brand new, so I'm letting go for half that amount (without tires), or you can make me an offer (nothing ridiculous like RM4,000 please!). I can try to get you a set of used 20" tires if you want. Call me at 012-337 0066 if you're interested.

Yo man,the pictures would be a great idea.Can you tell me what exactly are you expecting for your rims?

Guna;448948 said:
Yo man,the pictures would be a great idea.Can you tell me what exactly are you expecting for your rims?

RM7,000. I will only get the pictures taken if you're comfortable with the price because there's really no point to do it otherwise.

Cheers.

Good for you Guna. Can anyone confirm that one can fit the 20 inch rim without modifying the original wheel arch? What tyre size can go with it. Am thinking about uit for my '04 530i. thanks bro.

gnair8;456661 said:
Good for you Guna. Can anyone confirm that one can fit the 20 inch rim without modifying the original wheel arch? What tyre size can go with it. Am thinking about uit for my '04 530i. thanks bro.

Hey Gnair8,
I think the E60 can easily accommodate the 20 incher.It quiet actually depends on the the kinda suspensions you're on.If standard Highline or Msport,I think there's no issues but if you've gone for some serious lowering than you may have to consider rolling your fenders,something that most high end mod shops can do easily these days coz they now have a special tool that hooks up to your wheel hub without having to do any fender banging or touch ups.

In my case,the car came with 19" Hamman PG3 2 piece which had a crazy offset and initially The tyres were rubbing my fenders and I got that rolled and it was still touching,I was at my wits end and the next thing you know,It stopped doing so.Apparently my suspension was sitting loaded for a long time and it kinda sprung back to it's original ride height after a few thousand km.How that happened?beats me but I'm glad.By the way,I have the Mtech suspensions.In my opinion.the 20s look great but you may want to look at other aspects before going for them namely our road conditions,ride comfort,tyre prices and availabilty.I've got a 530 e60 too and i think 19'' is just fine in terms of looks and performance.Had it been a 545 or the 550,20" is almost a must

Guna;456667 said:
Hey Gnair8,
I think the E60 can easily accommodate the 20 incher.It quiet actually depends on the the kinda suspensions you're on.If standard Highline or Msport,I think there's no issues but if you've gone for some serious lowering than you may have to consider rolling your fenders,something that most high end mod shops can do easily these days coz they now have a special tool that hooks up to your wheel hub without having to do any fender banging or touch ups.

In my case,the car came with 19" Hamman PG3 2 piece which had a crazy offset and initially The tyres were rubbing my fenders and I got that rolled and it was still touching,I was at my wits end and the next thing you know,It stopped doing so.Apparently my suspension was sitting loaded for a long time and it kinda sprung back to it's original ride height after a few thousand km.How that happened?beats me but I'm glad.By the way,I have the Mtech suspensions.In my opinion.the 20s look great but you may want to look at other aspects before going for them namely our road conditions,ride comfort,tyre prices and availabilty.I've got a 530 e60 too and i think 19'' is just fine in terms of looks and performance.Had it been a 545 or the 550,20" is almost a must

Bro,

I have a Breyton Race GT 19" staggered. If you are intrested, pls PM me

Check out http://www.tirerack.com/wheels and look for Breyton.

Cheers

Top Bottom