long waited weapon is coming

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
wow, this is a good ones, you need the body panel or you really need the engine, my friends have a set of this in butterworth

wpyan76;655069 said:
wow, this is a good ones, you need the body panel or you really need the engine, my friends have a set of this in butterworth
engine, transmission, axle, long shaft.....anything related to convert from my m40

Congrats bro ... Do update us on the progress of the transformation of your car :top: Can't wait :love:

great, then you need the complete car from this, dropping the engine is not a big deal, converting it to RHD is a challenge also, the big work come from your bodyworks, especially on the Pillar C and the bumper fittings.

Is a very big project, vitamin M really matters !!

Now only I know it is challenging project, looks like I only can smell but no chance to eat. So sad

You need to source a RHD exhaust manifold, or fabricate one. Hope after transplant is done you won't encounter any idling problem, as toubleshooting will be a pain without available replacement parts to try out.

P1090846.jpg

P1090836.jpg

P1100847.jpg

P1100848.jpg

P1100849.jpg

P1110829.jpg

P1110955.jpg

P1090868.jpg

P1090842.jpg

P1100875.jpg

Reza the Legend......am not sure which one more canggih, his calling or the half cut!!!

Anyway, all the best bro and I hope you get the joy you expect from this baby. In one of the pics there is this enormous rear wing with BMW Performance on it....i'd pay 10k for that......another legend in the making

no, this was the "full" cut that I got 2 years back from Japan, I hope to see a twin brother again. Please get the one in the mudah and start it...

a deep dish, gold centre, BBS RS would look awesome underneath those flared arches.

Top Bottom