lone's cooper S

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

shaifulo

Club Guest
by coincidence met with loneranger today near my office....so, i took the chance to check out his mini....here are some pictures we took

last one....car still smell like 'kedai', mileage 3k now...this guy simpan oni this car

the harmon cardon ICE sounded crystal...

Nice.... the new facelift models come along with the bonnet stripes? Or you need to buy it?

Here is another design...

Now the Loneranger needs to indulge in some nice wheels for his ride................racun....jgn tak racun....ekekekeke

Oh my... he took a dream outta my head and made it real! I would have gone for a brighter colour like red but that's just me. Put on some nice wheels and lowering and it's good to rob a bank or some chick's fluttering heart!!

the red colour mine is a friends of mine who lives near my area........drove dat.......awesome car.......the stripes i think u have to get it done outside tho!

I hear that all the Hartge prepared Minis tapow-ed the Works Cooper S during last week's run to the GAP. Lone, make sure you go for the Hartge kit ya.

Haha...thanks bro Saifulo nice to meet you the other day and thanks for the pics. I still think what mod for my Cooper s still long to go...Furher hehe...nothing secret la..but just been busy got family visit from UK. Haya Kevster...no racun me lah...hehe

Thanks to you all.

Loneranger.

abg Sham...dam nice :eek:k: ....

hmm...where can i mortgage my house :unsure: ...

Originally posted by wirelessjunkie@May 27 2005, 03:18 PM
I hear that all the Hartge prepared Minis tapow-ed the Works Cooper S during last week's run to the GAP. Lone, make sure you go for the Hartge kit ya.
I don't think so dude. I think you got the facts wrong. No doubt the Hartge MCS are slightly quicker than the old JCW (slipstream perhaps), the JCW got to the GAP before everyone else. Same thing heading back to KL. JCW with standard brakes, suspension etc. compared to the heavily modded Hartge's with huge brakes etc. =)

Originally posted by loneranger@Jun 10 2005, 06:04 PM
Hi..

I just fitted a JCW strutbrace a few days ago and here are some photos from me....

Dude...how does the car feel after installing the strut brace??

Top Bottom