light indicator on

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

shahrul.nizar

Club Guest
1. can anyone advise me on the light indicator appear?2. does it a warning signal to change the light bulb?3. checked the light bulb & still ok .. so got confused on this matterTQ

r u sure the telltale light is indicating a faulty bulb? if yes, then its weird when your bulb is OK, try to remove the bulb and put in again see what happen, or else take a sand paper to sand the connecter (tip of the bulb)

Ah! Those darn electronics again. Normally the indicator means faulty lights, but it's not 100% accurate. Has your light been persistent for some time already? If not, let it be for some time. Mine came on once and after driving a while, went off by itself. My pal's 330 also has same problem. It comes on occasionally and after a while, goes off by itself. If you're sure nothing is affected (i.e. all lights function as normal), then leave it be.

Thanks for the advise guys .. so far no action taken & the indicator no more appear.

However, just went to BM WORLD looking for explanation & the Serv. Manager informed that it may due to loose connector or even worst .. burning connector.

Will send the car for detail inspection next Monday & let u all know what is the main cause.

TQ

Hey shahrul,

I had experience once...this caused by tiny burning circuit board. Nuthin much that u can do unless change the whole set which inclusive of 4 bulbs.

Top Bottom