~kw coilovers variant 3 - v3 for f10~

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Val101

Club Guest
After driving my Car (F10 535i) for about a week after installing KW V3 i feel the need to deliver my personal review for the KW V3 Coilovers for our F10, like i mentioned in one of my previous post on Coilovers, my initial intention was to attain height drop since the first day i drove my car from the dealer as the stock suspension on the F10 feels like a floaty boat ride which makes you feel alienated from the road. When taking tight cornering on my F10 with stock suspension was certainly not Satisfactory and the float Feeling and loose feel of the car wont make you even think to floor the pedal :burnout: and considering the height at which my Car Stood made me to swap out stock springs for H&R Sport Springs in hope of improved ride quality but the problem i then faced with Swapping Stock Springs for H&R is that Body Roll was still felt and enough to be very noticeable when spirited driving take place, but the Float feelings that was noticed with the Stock Springs improved:top:. But frankly speaking, the H&R Springs made the F10 look more planted to the Ground and Aesthetically Pleasing by improving the look of the F10 by lowering the F10, but take note that my Car on H&R Springs still feels jumpy and took maybe 5-7 Sec to settle back down after going through many of those dips we do have on almost every High Way!:congrats:On KW V3, all i can say is Wow!!:love::top::rock: As the Car is Completely different! The car Feels even more lighter and planted to the Ground and to me my Car feels like it had lost a lot of weight and body roll had now become a thing of the Past as i tackle corners i mean even bumpy corners not feeling any Boat Feeling or Float Feelings which i noticed when my car was on stock suspension and even after when i Swap the Stock Springs for H&R Springs. I just cant help the Smile on my Face because the feedback from the road was dramatically improved that I couldn't have been happier than getting this KW V3 on my Car :thrasher:! Went up Genting last Sunday Night, from a ride quality Stand Point my car was awesome, feel like there is a new tighter steering rack on the car and the most important thing was that my car rode like Stock, you wont feel that Hard feelings you normally have with other Coilovers, just like the TEIN i have in my other Car, but take note that KW V3 is stiffer then stock, that's for sure, but it's not annoyingly harsh or rough and my Car is on 20" Wheels, you will feel same like Stock but with an improved handling and now i feel like i am in full control of the car I really like the V3 so much as my Car feel totally a different car, the ride quality improved alot, completely stable, total comfortably and connected to the road :driver: ! The car feels even tight and smooth when going over dips, no harsh feel at all and taking Corners at 145kmh feels like taking corners at 60Kmh on my car. I am still using factory out of the box settings and have not played with the dampening or compression i just played with the Height as i Slammed it the First day :rock: ...but the Ground Clearance Failed so next day went to Motor Sport Division Bander Sunway to re-adjust.In conclusion, like i mentioned in one of my previous post, KW V3 coilovers is worth every cents Spent and most importantly KW coilovers are not for the Faint Heart and if you don’t really care about Performance, Stability and Complete Versatility of the Ride and Height of your vehicle then I would say springs or even stock suspension would do you just fine :top: . The KW V3 makes an F10 more enjoyable and more like what the 5 series and BMW driving experience ought to be from the factory!To summarize the above, this is the equation* below:F10 + KW V3 = The True Ultimate Driving Machine :top::burnout:

Excellent write up Val :top: Definitely a great upgrade!!!

Thanks for sharing!

B33mEr;832503 said:
Excellent write up Val :top: Definitely a great upgrade!!!

Thanks for sharing!

Thank you B33mEr :cool: ... you really cant go wrong with KW's :rock:

Nice write up val n thanks for sharing here...
Surely loved ur f10 more right hahaha...:rock:

Volvos525i;832510 said:
Nice write up val n thanks for sharing here...
Surely loved ur f10 more right hahaha...:rock:

Thanks Volvo...now the F10 is Superb :rock: and am loving it :cool:

rattlesnake1982;832511 said:
Val your original 535i suspension is the stock suspension or the Msport suspension?

Mine is the M-Sport Suspension lor...my Car 535i - M-Sport

Top Bottom