Koni adjustable absorbers

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

bazet

Club Guest
My budget for M5 bodykits gone after cannot tahan with the bouncing rear suspension, the KW absorbers were dead. BTW, KONI built the damper for KW..so I hope it'll match with my spring rateSo on fine Saturday afternoon, I went to HOKOMOTO racing and buy a set of KONI Adjustable absorbers ( for rear E34 ) for RM1180 ( cash and carry ). Another RM80 for labour in my mechanic place. And I forgot to adjust the HARD setting ( I'm using normal setting )My car is using KW 60mm lowering spring, but I don't know the rate..but it's hard..that's I know...no comfort in my tank.Here's the picsKoni Absorber

The new height, no more rubber rolling !
DSCN1168.JPG

Original KW

DSCN1169.JPG

DSCN1184.JPG

Are you sure there is no typo error in the price ?
RM 1180 for Koni adjustable is really cheap.
They quoted me close to RM 2k for my E36.
Labour is cheap as well.

Read carefully : RM1,180 is for the rear only.........but I am sure this is good stuff. Maybe will try it with my Apex springs when my absorbers are due for replacement.

i'm sure its money well spent. i'd much prefer a comfortable ride rather than a nice looking kit!

Can I get some opinions of what's best for my front suspension replacement kah? I want to lower it a bit.. so that cows cannot cannot pass thru! All 4 are currently stock and it's about time for replacement ( shocks and springs ).

I want it lower but don't want to sacrifice too much comfort. I can bear with an increase 'hardness/comfort' of 40-50% more than my current stock.

any suggestions?

there are mixed reviews on Titans.... but so far, most of their clients are jap makes...

Top Bottom