Key Rubber Replacement

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

gtgh

Club Guest
Hi Guys , for those who use the 3 button key , i have the rubber replacement if yours are worn out . Selling in pair of 2 pieces for RM80-00 .Collection in Subang Jaya and Sunway area. Interested call 012-3207080 Mr. Teh . Thanks . Limited units

thanks bro..

Was nice to meet u up yesterday bro, n nice ride indeed...wah ur car pick up chun lah...before i could release my hand brake u were 100 m away already...heheheh...
hope to meet up again. :top:

deep3102;483286 said:
Was nice to meet u up yesterday bro, n nice ride indeed...wah ur car pick up chun lah...before i could release my hand brake u were 100 m away already...heheheh...
hope to meet up again. :top:

Thanks for your support bro and hopefully when we can meet up again you wont be 200m away when i release my handbrake.

gtgh;485947 said:
Thanks to those who support . New stock just arrived.

Are these from the Polish guy? They look different, esp the door open pad and the boot release pad.

I just bought the 2 button rubber from Ebay....very nice quality...cost me Rm55 per piece...replaced the rubber myself...Now I have a very nice looking key!!

Its very easy to change . You just need a small philip screw driver and it will be done. Call me if interested . My hp 012-3207080 . Thanks.

X Benz;501375 said:
Hi,

I have one pieces complete with casing, any one interested? Still with BMW label.:eek:

bro dis wan for e39 three button key fob yes?if still avail how much you selling?

Thanks again to those who bought . New stock just arrive . These key rubber definetly makes your key look great .

Thanks to those who bought . New stock just arrive . Call me if interested .

James Chun;496374 said:
I just bought the 2 button rubber from Ebay....very nice quality...cost me Rm55 per piece...replaced the rubber myself...Now I have a very nice looking key!!

mind to post the pics? mine is the 2 button one, and just nd to confirm how it looks like...thanks

Top Bottom